Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JPD "Pride of Rome" ....Gollum says the price is ridiculous.......WOW ...at least we agree about something :)

Just look at the price (£33 all in).

It's inexplicable.

Absolutely right Wirral
I've watched a bit of what they call fashion recently and I've noticed that quite a lot of the ladies' tops sold singly for around £24.99 plus charges
I don't understand how they can go from a bargain channel to a channel that tries to command higher prices than M&S

The sooner they go out of business the better the amount of VERY high priced stuff recently i mean well over 100 quid is outrageous it's obvious they are trying to make last ditch money don't worry we're all savvy on here :) but other people please don't fall for the con and line their pockets

CYCLAX.....Its lost its Royal Warrant, there was reasons for it which he doesn't want to go into !!! MM says :)

Well if its not good enough for the queen, it is not good enough for me :)

The sooner they go out of business the better the amount of VERY high priced stuff recently i mean well over 100 quid is outrageous it's obvious they are trying to make last ditch money don't worry we're all savvy on here :) but other people please don't fall for the con and line their pockets

I read on Schlock's FB page that he thinks we're cruel saying they should go out of business
He played the sympathy card 'it's our only source of income', '350 people could lose their jobs', 'they have families to support' etc
So what happened to the customer coming first? I know it's radical, but if they looked after and listened to their customers then they might not be in such a mess now?!

He is absolutely inept at selling beauty products, the irony is that you'd never guess to look at him.

He's so buff.

image.jpg

Absolutely right Wirral
I've watched a bit of what they call fashion recently and I've noticed that quite a lot of the ladies' tops sold singly for around £24.99 plus charges
I don't understand how they can go from a bargain channel to a channel that tries to command higher prices than M&S

And those tops looked very badly made, when the camera when close it didn't hang properly, the stitching was poor and where the material was gathered it was uneven. I wouldn't pay £5 for it, £24.99 is obscene. You can get a lot more for your money in the shops.

And those tops looked very badly made, when the camera when close it didn't hang properly, the stitching was poor and where the material was gathered it was uneven. I wouldn't pay £5 for it, £24.99 is obscene. You can get a lot more for your money in the shops.

The supposedly fantastic new team running this shambles don't seem so hot to me, all they've done is make over priced garbage exorbitantly priced garbage.

I hope the creditors say no tomorrow, they almost certainly won't though.

And I hope everyone will forgive my frankness but I'm afraid Mike Mason is an arse, I loathe him.

Latest posts

Back