Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowden and S C O! Your posts really made me laugh!!! My husband is through in another room, and shouted through to ask what I'm laughing at!! Very funny!!!!

Snowden and S C O! Your posts really made me laugh!!! My husband is through in another room, and shouted through to ask what I'm laughing at!! Very funny!!!!

You're welcome :mysmilie_59: But its really Mike the expert you should thank he is the real hero here who gives us the material to work with.

What you are seeing NOW is very much the new regime and Val and Pauls work and vision

A true point which I perhaps should have made clearer, but they have to wait for the CVA to be approved before that £6m investment is made; at which point they will be able to invest in new stock, etc. to properly change their image if they can, and be able to make price adjustments so that they can be more competitive in order to drive sales instead of trying to recoup money with a perhaps forlorn intention of somehow paying their bad debts. So at the moment it's basically tweaking the old system for maximum profit with their new brand supported by presentation created in-house, and the fact that little has changed apart from the order process shows that they currently don't have much room for manoeuvre.

Yes. He really is a hero isn't he? What would we do without Mikes advice on..........well, every damn thing really.

I honestly have nothing against MM , Peter Simon , Peter Sherlock, Sally and all.......it just seems that the longer these presenters stay and do this every day, the more they become a complete parody of themselves, relying on the same phrases and nonsense

which smells better Mike Mason and JPDs "Pride of Rome" or James Russels floating candle "sugar cookie" aroma.......only one way to decide..........FIGHT!!!

I honestly have nothing against MM , Peter Simon , Peter Sherlock, Sally and all.......it just seems that the longer these presenters stay and do this every day, the more they become a complete parody of themselves, relying on the same phrases and nonsense

And at times utterly shameless....

Just 1 example of the shift in prices, I tried to buy the deal of the day which was £7.99 + £7.99 P&P back in December, they have the same or very similar today on a one day special for £19.99 + £6.99 P&P

but he then went on to say he bought two frangrances from bid, then his goddess got him the other one to make it three.... but he then turned out to have five in total

it's what I like to call ''MATHS WITH LIARS'' a new subject added to the curriculum this September.

I like the concept of "its so good even I have it". Are we supposed to be impressed by that? Mr Mason thinks a lot of himself doesn't he.

I like the concept of "its so good even I have it". Are we supposed to be impressed by that? Mr Mason thinks a lot of himself doesn't he.

Particularly when he's boasting about his personal grooming and how particular he is.

He must have one of those enhancement mirrors, I suspect he needs more than some tacky initialled cuffs to rescue that look.

Just 1 example of the shift in prices, I tried to buy the deal of the day which was £7.99 + £7.99 P&P back in December, they have the same or very similar today on a one day special for £19.99 + £6.99 P&P

That's an outrageous hike in price!!! I got that set back in december and as good as it is, I would have rather paid less for it, though I didn't feel particularly ripped off. This on the other hand is beyond the pail, we all know they need to drum up as much extra revenue as they can, but this is not the way to do it! They must think that we viewers have awfully short memories and/or will feel so sorry for them that we'll all be prepared to dig a little deeper to keep them afloat - Sadly (for them) they're mistaken on both counts!

Stab in the dark here......anybody know where I can get my hands on some cyclax? Thought about some shampoo and conditioner for my mum for Mother's Day! She'll be thrilled. Can't seem to find it anywhere.......it used to have the royal warrant you know.....

Stab in the dark here......anybody know where I can get my hands on some cyclax? Thought about some shampoo and conditioner for my mum for Mother's Day! She'll be thrilled. Can't seem to find it anywhere.......it used to have the royal warrant you know.....

Have you looked in Poundland?!

That sounds like something Madame Bouquet would say!

If my kids bought me Cyclax, I'd give it back to them for Christmas :giggle:

Latest posts

Back