Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's just awful. Really awful. Even the way he dismissed Salleh 'off you go love' it's just an insight to how I imagine Mike would be with women. I could be very wrong, I don't know him, but he comes off as dismissive, mysoginistitic for all his talk of his lady/slash goddess, which frankly in itself is creepy. Not far under the surface of his cheeky chappie facade lies a very unpleasant man.

Oi!!! Leave cheeky chappie alone, he seems a personable guy on here haha

'Lo all. Thought I'd get out from under my lurker rock...

I'd just like to say that I like Mikey. Most of the time. He's actually the sole reason I ever watched Bid a few years ago - back on his first tour of duty there. I find him quite amusing some of the time and I miss his old persona with his daft dancing and whatnot. He's a world apart from the straight-laced shop window dummies that usually inhabit these channels.

Obviously some people take some kind of offence at his ways, because you can't please everyone.

So this is my +1 for Mike Mason, a guy who brought/brings a bit of character to an otherwise exclusively mundane sphere.

And yes, he also fails cringingly sometimes, like shaking an automatic winding watch so that the winding rocker spins round, failing to understand that it's a micro-movement ratchet (that slimy lad, James something, he at least knows how they work) and declaring embedded gold bars to be "999% pure" (lol) and so on. But to be fair, isn't that just as much a continual fail of his directors to tell him the correct info in his little ear-thing?

I say they should tell him to do what he likes to give a bit of entertainment, like he used to. Won't please everyone, will please some though. As with everything.

Mike Mason - the original and only reason I ever did, and indeed still do, pop Bid on and let it burble away in the corner while I do a little e-working of an evening. So there. :p

That's just put me off sex. :puke:

I needed to give up something for lent :giggle:

I can just see Gollum and Landlady/Goddess doing a John and Yoko with their new mattress.

Yoko.jpgyoko1.jpg

Bid are hilarious. They spend money on a revamp and allow a presenter to bully other staff on air and behave generally unpleasant towards women. He seems to think we are still in the 1970s where sexism was acceptable in some areas of life. And I don't suppose Dirty Peter will be any better than Mike. Can you imagine a presenter on QVC or Gems Tv (the only channels I occasionally watch a bit of) saying things like those two.

Bid are hilarious. They spend money on a revamp and allow a presenter to bully other staff on air and behave generally unpleasant towards women. He seems to think we are still in the 1970s where sexism was acceptable in some areas of life. And I don't suppose Dirty Peter will be any better than Mike. Can you imagine a presenter on QVC or Gems Tv (the only channels I occasionally watch a bit of) saying things like those two.

They're dinosaurs Muttley.

And we know happened to them :mysmilie_59:

We certainly do know Wirral, extinction! Can't come soon enough. Can you imagine Mike and DP at the job centre? Shouldn't be difficult finding another job with all their "skills"!

Neither of them should be on any television channel in 2014 but it says everything about Sit-Up that they are.

I can say with total honesty that there is not one single person on British Television that I find more disagreeable than Gollum. I take great comfort in the fact that when they go belly up (and they will) i'll never see sight nor sound of him again.

Neither of them should be on any television channel in 2014 but it says everything about Sit-Up that they are.

I can say with total honesty that there is not one single person on British Television that I find more disagreeable than Gollum. I take great comfort in the fact that when they go belly up (and they will) i'll never see sight nor sound of him again.

Bet he finds mother -in-law jokes funny. He's a Jim Davidson throwback and he was never funny.....

We certainly do know Wirral, extinction! Can't come soon enough. Can you imagine Mike and DP at the job centre? Shouldn't be difficult finding another job with all their "skills"!

I have just watched a few mins of Mike M showing us last nights special offer, I wonder if there is any call for a Humpty Dumpty lookalike ...at the job centre :mysmilie_17:

Bet he finds mother -in-law jokes funny. He's a Jim Davidson throwback and he was never funny.....

It's telling that Gollum is the only person in the Studio who ever laughs at his 'jokes'.

I bet they all talk about him behind his back.

I see the Spring Clearance ends at 6 p.m. on Friday on Price-Drop and then the EPG changes to 'Best of Bid'. No more live auctions, then?

It seems to be a mixture of 'Best of Bid' and other things this weekend on the Sky EPG but it seems to have normal programming next week.

Maybe their studio is getting redone too?

Sherlock seems absolutely shattered today, he is muttering , stumbling on his words and talking nonsense.........

Latest posts

Back