Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sherlock seems absolutely shattered today, he is muttering , stumbling on his words and talking nonsense.........

He's like a desperate poker player with a terrible hand, he just professed that 'we're going nowhere'.

It's yet another example of his delusion.

Peter is now slagging off the pedpod pro, prey to god he never has to sell it again !!! needs to be careful what he says IMHO

Peter is now slagging off the pedpod pro, prey to god he never has to sell it again !!! needs to be careful what he says IMHO

This is an utterly shameless shill who seemingly couldn't care less how much he contradicts himself just so long as he sells what he has in front of him at the time.

In many ways he's a quite fascinating character and I choose the word character advisedly.

He's cartoon like.

Momma did you see the price of the T&K Tops?

Breathtaking.

Yes, seems they're averaging almost thirty quid ++ now!!

I did turn over to QVC (Ronen Chen) and was open mouthed at the prices on there. £79 for a snake print tunic top which went limited stock and £140 for a dress that also went limited. They had to bring a backup item into the show as they were selling out of everything! The quality was there but woweeee

Maybe Bod/Bid@Bed have been watching and taking notes

This is an utterly shameless shill who seemingly couldn't care less how much he contradicts himself just so long as he sells what he has in front of him at the time.

In many ways he's a quite fascinating character and I choose the word character advisedly.

He's cartoon like.

He mentioned FB this morning and how he liked seeing the kind remarks about the refurb. He didn't mention how he took his page off after apparently a lot of negative comments were made.

He's cartoon like.

It is pretty low pointing out all the problems with a product you have been bigging up for the last 12 months.

Much the same happened earlier today, when they brought back the wizzy mop, after months of telling us how unhygenic and dirty mops are to big up "the power of steam" lol

Yes, seems they're averaging almost thirty quid ++ now!!

I did turn over to QVC and was open mouthed at the prices on there. £79 for a snake print tunic top which went limited stock and £140 for a dress that also went limited. They had to bring a backup item into the show as they were selling out of everything! The quality was there but woweeee

Maybe Bod/Bid@Bed have been watching and taking notes

The prices on Q are certainly crazy too but I suspect the quality is vastly superior to Bid Tatt.

I watched BOD last night and he was really funny, maybe he's happy to get his late shifts back? But why they persist in using eminently dislikeable freaks like Gollum is beyond me, I don't believe he can be popular with the majority of casual viewers.

Appalling.

It is pretty low pointing out all the problems with a product you have been bigging up for the last 12 months.

Much the same happened earlier today, when they brought back the wizzy mop, after months of telling us how unhygenic and dirty mops are to big up "the power of steam" lol

He says the fashion they used to sell years ago was crap, he'll say anything. He even said 16 year olds should be using Bee Venom Serum which for me is the lowest of the low, absolutely disgraceful. And he has been caught red handed at least twice saying the stock he has is the last in the business only for hundreds to appear the very next day.

Trust me Snowden, he'll say ANYTHING :mysmilie_59:

Bay window??

It'll soon be boarded up!

He said he's off until Monday.

I suspect he's getting his Chemistry Kit out.

chemistry.jpg

I like BOD but there's something slightly disconcerting about him selling Contour Underwear not to mention Leopardskin Capes without an assistant. Of course he's a million miles away from the hideous Neanderthal Gollum but it's still quite an odd spectacle.

But I have to say that nobody can carry the Jumper Look like BOD.

I like BOD but there's something slightly disconcerting about him selling Contour Underwear not to mention Leopardskin Capes without an assistant. Of course he's a million miles away from the hideous Neanderthal Gollum but it's still quite an odd spectacle.

But I have to say that nobody can carry the Jumper Look like BOD.

i've grown quite fond of bod... he appears dull on the surface but somehow makes it work with the odd burst of crazyness

for example.... last week he rapped about price drop

You're just jealous because you can't create classy perfumes in a bucket in your bathroom in the space of a weekend!!!

I understand that Peter Sherlock's Divine Decadence 'Viva La Diva' is known to be an unforgettable fragrance. Try as you may you simply cannot shake the stench from your snout.

Moving on to Gollum sticking his scrawny claws into the mattress, hideous. He's really wiry and hairy.

Like a nettle.

Latest posts

Back