Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"There is a technical problem with callers not being answered please wait on the line"

Yeah right at 20p a minute.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Gollum: Sally's got the runs.

Salleh: No, I haven't, I just needed a wee.

And this channel wonders why it's in trouble? Gollum really does plumb new depths of charmlessness...

Mike, on his preview, has just said Salleh has the runs:puke:: but Salleh assured us she hasn't, she only needed a wee. You can't buy this kind of class. You really can't.

Salleh comparing a purchase with old bid and said I know we quote 5-10 days but they got it already. Yeah right they are pre cva days and you know it

Gollum: Sally's got the runs.

Salleh: No, I haven't, I just needed a wee.

And this channel wonders why it's in trouble? Gollum really does plumb new depths of charmlessness...

That man has all the charm of a Royle Family ashtray and he certainly has the teeth to match.

If I was him i'd can the tacky initialled cuffs and perhaps consider a visit to a Dentist.

Why are the new shop at bid vt's about themselves all over the shop with graphics? Some are 16:9 others 14:9?

Why are the new shop at bid vt's about themselves all over the shop with graphics? Some are 16:9 others 14:9?

Well spotted PJ but one feels that in the big picture this cannot be a primary concern for a derisory cowboy outfit who can't even pay for the bacon butty run.

There's not even cash on delivery on offer anymore.

Shock horror bid using the companies own website as price comparison. Bullspit

He's just awful. Really awful. Even the way he dismissed Salleh 'off you go love' it's just an insight to how I imagine Mike would be with women. I could be very wrong, I don't know him, but he comes off as dismissive, mysoginistitic for all his talk of his lady/slash goddess, which frankly in itself is creepy. Not far under the surface of his cheeky chappie facade lies a very unpleasant man.

Shock horror bid using the companies own website as price comparison. Bullspit

I'd buy one of those mattresses for £274.99 but i'd prefer to pay in instalments.

But i'd only offer them £2.74, what's good for the goose is good for the gander :mysmilie_59:

Mike Mason loves putting women down. Perhaps his goddess has him firmly under her thumb so this is his way at getting back at them.

The promo ads are quite funny as they are the same as before just recoloured, You have the shop at bid logo on screen then the voice over woman goes Friday on Bid

Interesting it is one p&p when you multibuy. Good step in the right direction.

Did anyone just hear what that wretch just said?

'Me and the goddesses mattress it started to bow in the middle OK, we'll just leave it there, it, yeah, i'm a Dad huh huh'

What a ****** freak, he never fails to disgust.

If they have sold so many why are they slashing 2/3 off the price to sell at bid?

Latest posts

Back