Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When is his flaming shift over? he seem to have been there all day....his ott voice does my head in.....:mysmilie_10:

Just listen to Schlock's story about his fascination with Peter Pan when he was a child (he started it by professing it's the truth, never a good sign).

He said 'that's the power of imagination'.

You said it love :mysmilie_59:

Could Bid be getting a new studio? I notice the floor seems to be a different color.

Don't think they could afford the brush, the paint or the worker to do it. To be fair the empty pot could be used to wee in but still ..

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I just love Sherlock's optimism. All is well at Bid blah blah. Exciting changes blah blah. I could imagine him on the Titanic entertaining the audience with his cabaret routine as the ship plummets!

Mason compares the solar power fibre optics to the Aurora Borealis and we get the first "lavvverly!" of the night. What was I saying about taking the channels upmarket? Jeez...!

Earlier this evening Steve Macdonald on Price-drop was selling those buddah figurines and he was saying that he always seems to have bad luck on his birthday, such as his cruise ship contract being extended until January (but why was that *bad* luck? Possibly because he would miss Christmas at home?) and on another birthday having a flood in the bathroom, but also because he arranged a surprise party for someone and being the last person to arrive at the pre-arranged venue...guess what?
The bouncer wouldn't let him in:mysmilie_15:

He said that he couldn't contact anyone inside the venue because of a poor mobile phone signal, but what about getting the bouncer to ask inside for someone to come out and see him? Or perhaps the guests were enjoying the party too much without Steve's presence :mysmilie_59:

Earlier peter sherlock said he had been there 7 years, caroline 4 years, peter simon 10+ years

but clocking in since day one..... elisa portelli/elisa foreman

it explained a few questions i had about her employment. as in.... why

Just watched Mark Ryes sell those projector clocks "I probably shouldn't hold them up this way" Price-drop is becoming enjoyable again.

Shameless Sherlock has just told us that a product doesn't get to be deal of the day 'just like that'.
There's a 'whole committee' and a 'series of meetings'.
That's what I'll miss about them when they sink-the outrageous bull and total contempt for their customers.

Shameless Sherlock has just told us that a product doesn't get to be deal of the day 'just like that'.
That's what I'll miss about them when they sink-the outrageous bull and total contempt for their customers.

Lucky for you, i shall re-enact the committee meeting in it's entirety.

Committee guy one: so .... erm.... we should get sally moore in with her floating candles?

Committee guy two: ...... yeah why not.

Committee guy one: for friday... just send the work experience kid to poundworld with a tenner... and it would be nice to see some change!

About an hour ago Peter Sherlock said that the dotd, a crappy fibre optic lights, were similar to the New Year's Eve lights in Australia! I kid you not. The contempt I feel for presenters who take the p*ss is sky high. He also told a story this morning about setting fire to his flat when a candle placed on a television caught alight. Who would put a candle on a television?

To be fair to Peter Sherlock, this is exactly what does happen. You may find this hard to believe but its true. I worked there many years, there is actually a lot of very good genuine people at bid

About an hour ago Peter Sherlock said that the dotd, a crappy fibre optic lights, were similar to the New Year's Eve lights in Australia! I kid you not. The contempt I feel for presenters who take the p*ss is sky high. He also told a story this morning about setting fire to his flat when a candle placed on a television caught alight. Who would put a candle on a television?
If you look closely at Peter Sherlock when he is pitching and observe beyond the smile, into his eyes. they appear dead.

Sally Laxx is lower than a snakes belly, All her fake " I couldn't afford this or that" "Struggling to get by etc" trying to appear like an everyday punter, fake as they come.

They're using the original price-drop music from 2007 with Steve tonight and not the other tracks they normally use.

Latest posts

Back