Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elisa portelli foreman called us all out earlier

saying she knows she has her critics about her claiming she is a size14... Then got the cameraman to zoom in on the label etc

Sally Laxx is lower than a snakes belly, All her fake " I couldn't afford this or that" "Struggling to get by etc" trying to appear like an everyday punter, fake as they come.

You are right. I once heard her say she had to put items back in Primark because she couldn't afford them. She is poor just like us apparently.

Hi all - Been out of the loop a while and tried to keep off watching telly selly on ch 22+37 free view. Well, as most of us predicted it was going belly up. I'm surprised they are still broadcasting! Presenters with the quality of D.G have come and gone - after watching the bid/PD offerings for the first time since early Jan the downturn is unbearably awful. The last and most welcome thought I could ever imagine watching on bid/pd (if and when they close), is to see the faces of the worst presenters I have ever seen on TV be the ones who actually do the last and final shift who are responsible for the demise of the channels. For those of you who are unable to visualise what you will do if they close - do what I did. Stop watching, for a week or two then return and watch and see the how quickly the quality of the TAT-FEST is still getting worse!! With regards to some assistants leaving I have one question. How can anyone work for 7-8 mins per hour and get paid for the rest of the hour? It don't make sense. OMG its 21.34 and Gollom is on previewing his offerings. I have to finish my rantings - I feel rather nauseous. Ranting over - I'm out of here - enjoy the tat coming your way!!!

To be fair to Peter Sherlock, this is exactly what does happen. You may find this hard to believe but its true. I worked there many years, there is actually a lot of very good genuine people at bid

I totally believe that's what happens, it wouldn't surprise me at all snowden, I daresay they have meetings about convening meetings!
More importantly though, I genuinely believe that there are good people working at SitUp which makes it all the more appalling that some of the presenters are seriously letting the channels down. Let's face it, Simon, Jacks, Mason and Sherlock are the worst offenders here. I feel sorry for the good people who must now be worried about their future.

Oh dear, Gollum at 10pm. I feel an early night coming on. Although that will mean missing the dotd which will be so fab it will sell out immediately.

so it's a vax, do you reckon that's soy sauce on the carpet??!! it seems to be what they use for all their stains that need cleaning! :mysmilie_14:

Well they've gone and covered a carpet in weak soya sauce for deal of the day!!!!! Up to 14 days working days delivery!! Unbelievable....

great minds think alike stunning!!
I notice it's the guy from IW demonstrating the Vax, hmmm, strange indeed!

so it's a vax, do you reckon that's soy sauce on the carpet??!! it seems to be what they use for all their stains that need cleaning! :mysmilie_14:

Ha! The usual watered down soy sauce. I delayed my early night to see what exciting dotd they had for us. Wished I had not bothered, off to bed now. Good night all.

I think a quick can't fail money spinner for the ailing bid/pd tv could be a new style onezie with a batman style utility belt that holds a full size power drill and tile cutter with a Velcro flip down breast pocket for your drill bits. Include 2 shoulder pad solar panels for the true discerning power hungry DIYer which can recharge while sitting outside. I think I could go for one of those instead of the usual tat on the show. Any thought's or improvements?? I think it's a winner - You heard it from me here first folks:mysmilie_1:

Its amateur hour down BID way, with Simon and Gollum for one night only! Wonder if Simon will do a flyer as quick as he did when he was on IW..............

Sally has just claimed that 90% of what is flushed down the toilet comes back out and lands on the bathroom floor if the lid is up. 90%.

There is something seriously wrong with her toilet. She may as well **** directly on the carpet.

Sally has just claimed that 90% of what is flushed down the toilet comes back out and lands on the bathroom floor if the lid is up. 90%.

There is something seriously wrong with her toilet. She may as well **** directly on the carpet.

Sounds like she has a blockage.

A few drops of Divine Decadence should open up the tubes :mysmilie_59:

Sally also said yesterday that any cream can say it's organic, even if it isn't. (this was in an attempt to get over the notion that it's illegal to say your product is 100% organic if it isn't) low and behold she was selling a product with this claim.

Now considering the **** she sells, i think she was treading a fine line there.

*I had her card marked first.

Mikey boy has just learned a new word, apparently: "irk". That's right, "irk". Funny, that's what he's been doing to me for ages...

Sally also said yesterday that any cream can say it's organic, even if it isn't. (this was in an attempt to get over the notion that it's illegal to say your product is 100% organic if it isn't) low and behold she was selling a product with this claim.

Now considering the **** she sells, i think she was treading a fine line there.

*I had her card marked first.

I heard her say that too but didn't take much notice.

She really is a rather unpleasant creation, I wonder what she'll do when they go bust?

Ha Ha.

She'll set up shop with Shyster Sherlock, they can be low rent lifestyle gurus like Trinny and Susannah.

That advert suggests we are merely going to get more of the same on monday....

In a way i am pleased as i don't want people who are not part of the manipulation process to lose their jobs.

Latest posts

Back