Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly not. Must have been faintly embarrassing for them but a fair proportion of their regular viewers may not have noticed anyway...

I didn't see it as it happened but read about it after the event, like you I would guess very few people noticed it anyway.

It will be interesting to see if they rely more on pre recorded sales though.

Watching 5mins of sally then 5mins of debbie g, is like chalk n cheese

I know who you prefer though.

image.jpg

OMG did anybody see the silver and opal earrings on PD just?

£55 start price and the quantity of only 6 all sold before the klaxon sounded, so they all sold at that price! Steve just said something about selling too quickly and that was that...........it's Spring Clearance :mysmilie_13:

OMG did anybody see the silver and opal earrings on PD just?

£55 start price and the quantity of only 6 all sold before the klaxon sounded, so they all sold at that price! Steve just said something about selling too quickly and that was that...........it's Spring Clearance :mysmilie_13:

Good God, was it clear from the start there was only 6 in the drop? I've seen this sort of thing happen before, it's ****** sneaky if you ask me, they've got a price in mind, yet they encourage viewers to bid in quickly and the price locks....they should stop all this "auction pretence" and stop fleecing customers...Sure they can "tease" us with the price before revealing it, but this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to happen!

Mr Tom will be consulting his lawyer!!! You are very naughty!

Poor Mommabear has a Lord Kean shrine going on since his rather sudden departure.

She's been trawling local Charity Shops searching for all the Beige Striped Suits and Suede Loafers she can find, bless her.

Dirty Peter really has excelled himself tonight.

He's not only slobbering he's almost foaming at the mouth.

Fror-Zin Chipzzzzzz

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Poor Mommabear has a Lord Kean shrine going on since his rather sudden departure.

She's been trawling local Charity Shops searching for all the Beige Striped Suits and Suede Loafers she can find, bless her.

I never thought I would say this, but I do miss Guy! His selling style was "unique", 0904 251 2000...

Latest posts

Back