Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I purchased 2 off the internet (59p each I think it was) & tried for at least 2 hours to fit them and then had a look on the internet and people were saying just as you mention that they can be unsuitable and quite often not even fit. It goes to show that money saving gadgets can often cost you in the long run... in my case it was £1.18 lol. Thankfully it wasn't the £7.99 + £1.53 it would of cost me off Bid if I had purchased via the phone.

I take comfort in the fact that Bid TV need much more than a shitty valve to remove the pressure they must get from their bankers.

They must be positively blowing a gasket :mysmilie_19:

Now I'm quite sure the presenters were very clear that they may not fit all, or indeed, any radiator! You just weren't listening. You talk as if they'd be happy to sell you any old rubbish!:mysmilie_15:

Debbie Greenwood is selling those Magnifiers. Check out the title of the book to the side of them.

It kind of sums up these miserable shysters.

image.jpg

Debbie Greenwood selling the ceramic coated Wok, well, what an absolute mess she made. The food (sausages, bacon, eggs, tomatoes) were not cooked but the pan was. On dishing the food up, I think she thought she was off camera but you could see her laughingly chuck the eggs in the bin! :mysmilie_17:

The best demo I've seen yet and every time I get my cheap non stick out of Wilko to cook my eggs, I'm so happy I haven't got that ceramic.

NEWS FLASH.... Sally J can't eat rice and pasta.... It balloon's her up!! I wouldn't want to be following her in the toilet first thing in the morning... Pebble dash finish anyone?

If the Sit-up channels come to an untimely end at some point, at least there will be some consolation for the ex-employee who can write the most interesting book about the company's history and its behind-the-scenes activities.

What a clown Mike is, flogging curry sauces he says "DAIRY FREE!" then lumps in Crème fraîche!!! Cause ee likes that yeah!!!!!!

Has anyone noticed he BID SHOPPING ad on this forum? it says 'britains largest auction and fixed price shopping channels'

very interesting ...

Indeed but I wouldn't have thought he'd want to tinker too much with his Punjaban Sauces, apparently he always uses them.

Apparently his phone/watch toy is his go to phone/watch at weekends. According to Mike, and I quote 'it's handy if you're up a ladder' :thinking:

Apparently his phone/watch toy is his go to phone/watch at weekends. According to Mike, and I quote 'it's handy if you're up a ladder' :thinking:

I tell you what, that Goddess dosen't half make The Gollum earn his keep.

I bet she has him doing all the gutters after he's mucked out the stables.

Aw.....bless him. He's the proudest dad in the world, did you know that? No, you didn't, cos Mike would never say. He's a very modest man.:blush:

Latest posts

Back