Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gasper the friendly host has just suggested that you may find the snow leopard faux fur throw in Cheryl Coles bedroom. He was quick to reassure us he couldn't be sure as he had never been in Cheryl's bedroom (who knew?) but he imagined it was the kind of thing she would have! Is he for real???:puke:

Gasper the friendly host has just suggested that you may find the snow leopard faux fur throw in Cheryl Coles bedroom. He was quick to reassure us he couldn't be sure as he had never been in Cheryl's bedroom (who knew?) but he imagined it was the kind of thing she would have! Is he for real???:puke:

Maybe he thinks he's in with a chance, his wife is a year younger than Cheryl

Just had the delight of watching the ceramic pans again with Far and what a mess he made. He could have done with a chisel to get the burnt milk off and his scrambled eggs looked disgusting but he did eat them, I suspect with the shouting in his earhole, he had to.

Love, love, love the ceramic pans demos!! Andrea has said that the people names we see going along the bottom of the screen are people who have bought before because they enjoy the products and the service the give!! Shut up Andrea! We're onto you......

Love, love, love the ceramic pans demos!! Andrea has said that the people names we see going along the bottom of the screen are people who have bought before because they enjoy the products and the service the give!! Shut up Andrea! We're onto you......

Maybe lee from ventnor only ever bought one item...

Good evening. I have been banned from posting on bid's facebook page.

Maybe because i sent this..

" Why you ban me from commenting bid, it seems you don't respond well to criticism.

I'd love to know how you really justify your extortionate p&p charges

why products with no p&p are mysteriously £8 (atleast) more expensive... like you don't expect anyone to notice.

Why your presenters are encouraged to tell stories that are clearly untrue based on the shear number of contradictions that take place.

Why do you target the elderly and the overweight like a pack of vultures.

It's disgusting. I don't expect an answer as you might end up having to be honest and open about something."

Hmmm

Good evening. I have been banned from posting on bid's facebook page.

Maybe because i sent this..

" Why you ban me from commenting bid, it seems you don't respond well to criticism.

I'd love to know how you really justify your extortionate p&p charges

why products with no p&p are mysteriously £8 (atleast) more expensive... like you don't expect anyone to notice.

Why your presenters are encouraged to tell stories that are clearly untrue based on the shear number of contradictions that take place.

Why do you target the elderly and the overweight like a pack of vultures.

It's disgusting. I don't expect an answer as you might end up having to be honest and open about something."

Hmmm

Maybe it's just as well I'm not on Facebook.

They can't stop you posting on here though!

So, Bid's ideal customer: an overweight (curvy), short-sighted (how else to explain buying their clothes), elderly woman with a fondness for Buddha ornaments and no access to the Internet. Delicious!

I consider myself easy going, however their attempt at surpression could be construed as an act of war

Mr Tom, this is a channel that dosen't even allow product reviews on it's own website so if you think they'd allow you to be so candid on their social media pages then I fear you're grossly mistaken.

I wouldn't get too upset though, the fat lady is surely singing. Maybe she's not got to the applause and final bow yet but I suspect it's not too far off.

Mr Tom, this is a channel that dosen't even allow product reviews on it's own website so if you think they'd allow you to be so candid on their social media pages then I fear you're grossly mistaken.

I wouldn't get too upset though, the fat lady is surely singing. Maybe she's not got to the applause and final bow yet but I suspect it's not too far off.

Nah I knew what would be the likely outcome of my actions, I just find it criminal that they have no interaction with anyone.

Yet Lisa Brash would happily read out a tweet saying she is dressed as lamb. Well not happily....

Nah I knew what would be the likely outcome of my actions, I just find it criminal that they have no interaction with anyone.

Yet Lisa Brash would happily read out a tweet saying she is dressed as lamb. Well not happily....

But I bet she wouldn't read out anything even remotely damaging to her paymasters, it's her livelihood.

She has her snout as deep in the trough as any of them, don't be fooled by the best pals act.

Quite honestly, they are a dodgy outfit. They are a third rate channel selling cheap, shoddy goods at over-inflated prices with ridiculously high p+p charges. The presenters are the most unprofessional bunch of people ever to gather under the one roof! Which reputable company would employ screeching Sal as a sales rep? Mike Mason? Who interviewed them and decided these people were just what they were looking for to represent BID tv? Jeez, what were the ones like that didn't get in?? The whole thing screams downmarket.

Could a return of LOLA LA ROUGE prompt an upturn in their fortunes?

image.jpg

Yer now

Latest posts

Back