Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a bit of it mr tom, I thought she did pretty well really, there was a lot of 'stunning', 'gorgeous', 'fabulous' etc. but she had such a load of tat to sell that she did her best under he circumstances!
She wasn't crude, smutty, hyper, patronising or screaming at the camera so I'd say she did pretty well
I'm not a huge Rezzy fan but she stepped up to the mark last night IMO and she was clear, accurate and factual

yeah i must admit i only watched a few minutes but didn't see anything "wrong" going on.

Same as with liana before her.

Dirty Pete did well selling the butterfly jumper. He said it is a "transitional piece" and "you can dress it up and dress it down". Not bad, two cliches in one sale. And he said "congratulations if you managed to get one". That wasn't hard, they had about 40 left. He is now completely incoherent selling the eyeliners.

Dirty Pete did well selling the butterfly jumper. He said it is a "transitional piece" and "you can dress it up and dress it down". Not bad, two cliches in one sale. And he said "congratulations if you managed to get one". That wasn't hard, they had about 40 left. He is now completely incoherent selling the eyeliners.

'dress it up, dress it down' woohoo, my favourite meaningless cliché!

When Dirty Peter was selling the Charleston figurines, he spouted a lot of waffle about life in the 1920s in New York, etc, etc, etc. I may have missed it, but there wasn't a word about what the ****** things were made out of!

Good grief, just look at Lisa Brash.

I wonder if she was off so her face could settle down, she has surely had something done!

Lisa Brash is ten times more interesting than what is on at Bid at the moment. No idea who the new guy is but it seems dead boring both the presentation and the goods.

Lisa Brash is ten times more interesting than what is on at Bid at the moment. No idea who the new guy is but it seems dead boring both the presentation and the goods.

He's a dreadful character from Price Drop. Way over the top and pushy.

I also think he wears a syrup.

Latest posts

Back