Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another random musing for a Sunday night, namely that it occurred to me tonight that they no longer use the klaxon/siren sounds which in the past heralded a price drop of some description. Presumably they ditched them sometime between June and November last year when I wasn't watching the channels?

Good grief, just look at Lisa Brash.

I wonder if she was off so her face could settle down, she has surely had something done!

Missed this post earlier.

She's definitely had something done. I just thought she'd over done the botox and fillers, but now I'm not sure!

Another random musing for a Sunday night, namely that it occurred to me tonight that they no longer use the klaxon/siren sounds which in the past heralded a price drop of some description. Presumably they ditched them sometime between June and November last year when I wasn't watching the channels?

I haven't heard the claxon for ages! Last time I heard it, it went on for ages and it almost gave Sally an embolism.

I've just been having a read of the bid facebook page and loads of people are moaning about Guy, Peter Simon and the general fun being taken out of the channels, I've hardly watched at all this year now its so boring and regular readers will know at ome that I've been watching around 10 years

Reply to someone asking about Andy H at the back of January...We're informed Andy is undertaking a project of his own currently, and is in the process of building the world's largest kettle in his shed. We're also informed it's taking slightly longer than expected - so probably not a 'fast-boil' model

Someone asked about the p&p charge and the new delivery time, They said Depending on the product, some items are stored and sent by the supplier directly, whereas others come from our warehouse, which is usually the reason for the difference in delivery times. Generally however, we have a single price p&p on our items to ensure great value across a large variety of products. Hope that helps, bidtv

Great Value is how they see their p&p charge

When Dirty Peter was selling the Charleston figurines, he spouted a lot of waffle about life in the 1920s in New York, etc, etc, etc. I may have missed it, but there wasn't a word about what the ****** things were made out of!

Boredshopper, I thought they looked like cheap plastic figurines. Of course I could be wrong but he didn't say what they are made of. They didn't exactly fly out of the door did they?

Boredshopper, I thought they looked like cheap plastic figurines. Of course I could be wrong but he didn't say what they are made of. They didn't exactly fly out of the door did they?

I thought they were plastic too, in which case I can't believe he even sold one!

I thought they were plastic too, in which case I can't believe he even sold one!

They were indeed Resin and the idea that they wanted £21 for the figurine on a chair is inexplicable however, according to the website they eventually sold 20. Even worse they sold 21 of the figurine with a fan for £23 all in.

But in the words of The Dirty Peter what would you expect them to have paid for them, £1?, £2? Even 50p?

I think it's becoming increasingly clear what this new lot are all about. They are infinitely worse than the old shower and I never thought that possible.

I'll be watching to see if 'r lease' is on later

Well at the end of his fire sale he said 'join us for the Nations Favourite' but he didn't mention Lease by name.

I hope she's back, as you know Momma I'm very fond of Lease.

I like her.

How much are the Gener8 Plug in Diffuser Pack normally?

Gaspin has them on with no postage for £11.99

Bit crafty, the price just swivelled round to a question mark which usually swivels back with a lower price. This came back with the same price £11.99!

He seems to have sold pretty much all of his quantity of 33

How much are the Gener8 Plug in Diffuser Pack normally?

Gaspin has them on with no postage for £11.99

Bit crafty, the price just swivelled round to a question mark which usually swivels back with a lower price. This came back with the same price £11.99!

He seems to have sold pretty much all of his quantity of 33

As far as I recall (I'll admit I'm not 100% sure) they used to sell for around £2-£3 with p+p and I think on occasion they went for £1.

Yes I know you have a fondness for her. He seems a bit lost without her doesn't he? :mysmilie_48:

She might have been on holiday and it was half term last week so maybe that explains her absence but Britain needs Lease, she's the Nation's Favourite.

And where will Boy George get his makeup ideas from if she's been canned?

Latest posts

Back