Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally says a lot of thinks, mostly shite!

Hmmm, I think so too :mysmilie_19:

Look guys I'm genuinely not being nasty here but am I missing something with this Herrington geezer? He goes on and on about using all these magical face potions and the fantastic results he achieves but I can't see any evidence to back up his claims.

He mostly just looks very flushed, blotchy and shiny. He reminds me of a Plastic Party Mask and his forehead has more lines than a Tube Map.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

But how he can possibly know what product is doing what is beyond me, he uses them all!

Yeh very shiny and tight face.

He's about as credible as Schlock.

If someone put the amount of shite on their face as he claims how the ****** hell would you know what potion is doing what?

He's a ludicrous character, every bit as much as his partner in crime.

(They've just got £33 all in for a bottle of JPD and almost sold out!)

Why do you think they are switching the channels?

Sally jaxx we're coming for you!

I guess it makes sense to have the main channel higher up the EPG, at the moment Bid is on the second page in the Sky Shopping section.

I doubt it will do Price Drop any favours though, not with casual viewers anyway. But to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Price Drop is changed, I can't see how it pays it's way broadcasting live for 18 hours a day given how much they sell, the costs must be huge. Even QVC's and Ideal World's extra channels aren't live (I think Create & Craft is part live though).

I guess time will tell.

That face mask DOTD, is ludicrous. Anyone who is willing to pay £35 for that deserves to be ripped off! :taphead:

That face mask DOTD, is ludicrous. Anyone who is willing to pay £35 for that deserves to be ripped off! :taphead:

Expect more and more weird and wonderful, unheard of beauty products.

Massive mark ups, impossible to carry out a true and tangible price check and an opportunity for Shocked Face and his buddy to perform like nobody else can.

If anyone will save this shower it will be Schlock and Schiny Face, i'm convinced of it. If I was being a ruthless bean counter I'd get shut of Russell, Mason and Dirty Peter and get some more 'beauty experts' in, I really would.

Russell is lying through his teeth again. No way has he got this stink. Liar.

Russell is lying through his teeth again. No way has he got this stink. Liar.

I'm not watching but I can well imagine his bull.

Gollum made me laugh last night. He said if he was going to recommend one fragrance it would be the JPD Oriental he was selling.

Strange coming from a man who has openly admitted he's only ever bought 2 stinks off Bid (and I don't even believe that), surely if you're going to recommend something it usually means you have it yourself?

Although the irony of that dragon tatted hoodie recommending a supposedly sophisticated fragrance is obviously totally lost on him :mysmilie_19:

I guess it makes sense to have the main channel higher up the EPG, at the moment Bid is on the second page in the Sky Shopping section.

I doubt it will do Price Drop any favours though, not with casual viewers anyway. But to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Price Drop is changed, I can't see how it pays it's way broadcasting live for 18 hours a day given how much they sell, the costs must be huge. Even QVC's and Ideal World's extra channels aren't live (I think Create & Craft is part live though).

I guess time will tell.

dare i say it, price drop is better.... it has far, hazell and caroline

dare i say it, price drop is better.... it has far, hazell and caroline

Maybe, but it also has Forrest Gump and Medusa Brash.

What's with Dirty Peter and the jumpers when he's doing DIY and Gardening? He surely dosen't think it makes him look butch does he?

He'll no doubt take it off and put his awful David Dickinson or Mr Grimsdale suit back on when the DOTD is finished.

And Charlie Charleston's Gimp Gloves are hideous.

image.jpg

Gasper just started his shift and said he was 'so excited' because he has several new garden products, as it's getting near that time of year I was kind of interested.

Sadly all he had was the Hanging Glass Plaques, Solar Hanging Topiary Plants, Resin Wooden Look Bird Table, Solar Flowers and a Tiffany Style Solar Bird, all of which have been getting touted for a good 2 weeks now.

Talk about polishing a turd.

After she put the stir fry on the plate, Kate done the 'wipe clean' demo........sadly, it didn't. She then went on to explain that that happened because she had used cheap ingredients with a high sugar content and that the sugar had caramelised. Wipe clean? Yeah, with a Brillo pad love. Eilidh was talking complete nonsense about how when she's cooking, wanders off to chat on the phone, food sticks to her pan, how she has to put 'loads of washing up liquid' in it, soaking in the sink etc, but, she loves cooking!!. Next demo, slid food onto plate, cut to Eilidh telling us how all Kate had to do was take a damp cloth and she's ready to go....they weren't going down that road so we didn't get to see Kate wiping the pan and went straight to her doing another demo in what looked like a new pan!!

After she put the stir fry on the plate, Kate done the 'wipe clean' demo........sadly, it didn't. She then went on to explain that that happened because she had used cheap ingredients with a high sugar content and that the sugar had caramelised. Wipe clean? Yeah, with a Brillo pad love. Eilidh was talking complete nonsense about how when she's cooking, wanders off to chat on the phone, food sticks to her pan, how she has to put 'loads of washing up liquid' in it, soaking in the sink etc, but, she loves cooking!!. Next demo, slid food onto plate, cut to Eilidh telling us how all Kate had to do was take a damp cloth and she's ready to go....they weren't going down that road so we didn't get to see Kate wiping the pan and went straight to her doing another demo in what looked like a new pan!!

Yesterday Eilidh said that the Frying Pans are fine to leave on the hob if you have to pop off and do something such as run a bath, perhaps for a child or even for yourself.

Like Eilidh I too wander off to do other things when I have a hot Frying Pan on the hob. Recently I slipped away to decorate our spare bedroom, safe in the knowledge that my caramelised figs were in no danger of being incinerated :mysmilie_59:

Eilidh tied herself in knots with her ridiculous stories of her culinary disasters and earned a ticking off from Kate for leaving a pan unattended on the cooker while she went off to chat on the phone, telling her it wasn't about food sticking more about fire hazard. She also was pretending that she was worried Kate wasn't using oil to cook with and would that be alright, won't it stick rubbish......not at all says Kate, eh.....just saw it do just that a minute ago!!! For someone who 'loves cooking' Eilidh knows sod all about pans, kitchen knives, leaving pans on the cooker......a cynical person would say she was making the whole lot up! Not me obviously, she had me in the palm of her hand

Yesterday Eilidh said that the Frying Pans are fine to leave on the hob if you have to pop off and do something such as run a bath, perhaps for a child or even for yourself.

Like Eilidh I too wander off to do other things when I have a hot Frying Pan on the hob. Recently I slipped away to decorate our spare bedroom, safe in the knowledge that my caramelised figs were in no danger of being incinerated :mysmilie_59:
Salleh gave an identical bath scenario!! Do you think Eilidh and screaming sal were at the same meeting?

Latest posts

Back