Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who cares? :mysmilie_19:

'we've been through a lot together Jen and I in the fashion world'

Been through a lot of what? skirts, jumpers, knickers??

I was thinking black plazzie sacks delivered from China.

He hasn't even mentioned Eleese, you don't think she's finally found a conscience?

Nah!

Ah of course :mysmilie_59:

Did Leese say she was going on her jollies or owt?

Dunno Momma, I'm sure she'll be back. It's half term so maybe that's why she's off.

But there's no shortage of female bullshitters so a suitable replacement is always at hand. Apparently Gobb hates tops with buttons.

What chance she'll love buttons when the need arises? I recall she used to despise slippers, not anymore.

Dunno Momma, I'm sure she'll be back. It's half term so maybe that's why she's off.

But there's no shortage of female bullshitters so a suitable replacement is always at hand. Apparently Gobb hates tops with buttons.

What chance she'll love buttons when the need arises? I recall she used to despise slippers, not anymore.

Jenny is like fashion itself - her opinions change when the season changes... she's bang on trend :mysmilie_59:

Jenny is like fashion itself - her opinions change when the season changes... she's bang on trend :mysmilie_59:

Yeah, that's right Paul although in my world it's called being bang on message rather than bang on trend :mysmilie_59:

BOD is selling that set of 4 window 'alarms'. He opened his pitch by stating they aren't really a burglar alarm but rather a device to alert you to a door or window opening. He also said they emit a 90 db siren but only at a 3 foot distance.

It was almost as if he was selling a different product to that when The Gollum sells them.

They're trying it on big time with a TomKat bag, £60 plus charges if you please.

He only sold 7 from 40, he wasn't happy :mysmilie_12:

I notice with the smaller sized clothing, which I've seen a bit of the past few days, they hardly sell any. No wonder they biggup the biggies.

Quite, he twigged onto that many years ago.

In fact he was dancing with joy when he had a XXL size earlier.

I noticed yesterday they don't sell any of the size 8-12, no wonder Peter loves his 'wonderful voluptuous ladies of curves'

Stuck out like a sore thumb, when selling the smaller sizes, old fish eyes kept wandering off sale as if he didn't give a damn

Bit different to all the slobbering and hand wringing when he's selling 30/32 ers

Lisa Brash is appearing on today's edition of 'The Chase'.

It must be an old episode, long before she became such a big fan of Snake Serum.

image.jpg

Gollum just had 45 Necklaces. He sold 2

Gollum just had 45 Bracelets. He sold 4

Gollum just had a meeting with his boss. Goodbye Gollum :mysmilie_59:

Gollum is barely selling anything tonight. He's moved onto garden ornaments and had 50 Peacock Wind Chimes and only shifted 10.

Gollum just had 45 Necklaces. He sold 2

Gollum just had 45 Bracelets. He sold 4

Gollum just had a meeting with his boss. Goodbye Gollum :mysmilie_59:

"Now, what do I mean by getting the sack? Well, sacks were first invented in [checks Wikipedia]..."

I just watched a bit of Mike-he has repositioned himself.
Whereas previously he would brag about how much he pays for his suits, fragrances and so on, today he told a fairy story about how he and the Slash Goddess visited the 'posh London stores' on the weekend and were shocked at the prices and could only gawp in wonder at the fabulous wares on display.
As the channel moves inexorably further and further downmarket I wouldn't be surprised if Mike comes on and presents wearing a shell suit.

"Now, what do I mean by getting the sack? Well, sacks were first invented in [checks Wikipedia]..."

Ha Ha :mysmilie_59: But being serious they won't sack Gollum, he's made for Sit-Up.

He had more luck with a plant stand but still had plenty left. But sales are seriously slow on the channels right now, dire.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_59: But being serious they won't sack Gollum, he's made for Sit-Up.

He had more luck with a plant stand but still had plenty left. But sales are seriously slow on the channels right now, dire.

He'd have more luck AS a plant stand.

I just watched a bit of Mike-he has repositioned himself.
Whereas previously he would brag about how much he pays for his suits, fragrances and so on, today he told a fairy story about how he and the Slash Goddess visited the 'posh London stores' on the weekend and were shocked at the prices and could only gawp in wonder at the fabulous wares on display.
As the channel moves inexorably further and further downmarket I wouldn't be surprised if Mike comes on and presents wearing a shell suit.

Oh he's definitely changed his style. I suspect it was forced on him but he's changed alright. It's obvious he's trying to appear more humble but it simply dosen't wash with me personally.

But if he dosen't buck up his ideas he could possibly find himself out too, his sales figures overall really are poor although in fairness the products are terrible and so ridiculously overpriced.

Despite applying pressure by saying that buyers were coming in, Steve Macdonald on Price-drop still only managed to shift about 2 Nautical Time watches though he did fare a bit better with his next item (a Christin Lars watch). It seems that only 1 in 4 (or thereabouts) items are selling in anything like reasonable quantities nowadays, which is rather reassuring for us sceptics but doesn't seem to bode well for the long term future of these channels.

Latest posts

Back