Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know what, Gollum is unbelievable.

He's selling the clock light and just explained that his little boy is scared of the dark and went on and on about it. However (see link, post #623) he has in the past said the total polar opposite when selling a different product.

Dear me, he really will say anything about any of his family to shift stock. I honestly dread to think what his next revelation about the goddess will be :mysmilie_13:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?39749-General-ridiculousness-thread/page63

My god, that's brilliant.

Mike you naughty boy!!

jpd.jpgHas anyone noticed that the new Jean Paul Dupont packaging is a blatant copy of Tom Ford packaging?tom ford.jpg

View attachment 10072Has anyone noticed that the new Jean Paul Dupont packaging is a blatant copy of Tom Ford packaging?View attachment 10071

Wow! now that's what you call a Schlock Schnide Schtink, and both Oud as well :mysmilie_13:

But it's not the only ripoff they do, surely a respected fragrance expert like Peter Sherlock wouldn't condone cheap look-a-likes, would he?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Jesus christ.... kiri is actually getting screen time.

On the night where sally is followed by mike.... kiri must end up on camera for about 10mins in six and a half hours. What does she actually do in the meantime.

Nice to have you back PJ! Actually, yes I do have nice things to say about the assistants, I don't remember ever being nasty about an assistant ever (but I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm wrong). I think Marina is brilliant and i liked Helen Bates. I did not say I don't like Kiri, if you re-read my post you'll see my comments were observational. By the way, Mike has never 'slept' with any assistants at Bid. He did have a relationship with Lisa Brash from 2006-2008 but that is it.

Thanks for the welcome back, you are right Lisa wasn't an assistant, apologies. Nice to see you don't mind all of his assistants. My comment was because I wrongly thought Lisa was an assistant. Apologies for that too.

It's funny when he talks of his lady slash goddess I always assumed they went waaaay back but it is after 2008 I guess then?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Jesus christ.... kiri is actually getting screen time.

On a night where sally is followed by mike.... kiri must end up on camera for about 10mins in six and a half hours. What does she actually do in the meantime.

Product Research?

She seems to know that almost all the styles of clothes, shoes and handbags they sell are featuring in all the big upcoming fashion collections and are definitely worth considering.

But I have to say I found it a bit of a stretch that Vivienne Westwood had a collection very similar to Banke B though*:mysmilie_59:

* this is purely hypothetical, I don't actually know that Kiri suggested this, in so many words. Or at all, ever.

Product Research?

She seems to know that almost all the styles of clothes, shoes and handbags they sell are featuring in all the big upcoming fashion collections.

But I have to say I found it a bit of a stretch that Vivienne Westwood had a collection very similar to Banke B though :mysmilie_59:

With bid you can't even believe it when you see it... as it's probably soy sauce

Thanks for the welcome back, you are right Lisa wasn't an assistant, apologies. Nice to see you don't mind all of his assistants. My comment was because I wrongly thought Lisa was an assistant. Apologies for that too.

It's funny when he talks of his lady slash goddess I always assumed they went waaaay back but it is after 2008 I guess then?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

it's my fault for questioning/dragging it out. i apologise for being a gossip.

With bid you can't even believe it when you see it... as it's probably soy sauce

Interesting Mr Tom. Watching Bid is a bit like an illusion by David Blaine or Dynamo.

Today I could have sworn I saw some geezer in red slacks selling what he said was his own luxurious pure perfume but for just £20. They even chucked in some earrings.

He'd better hope some scurrilous outfit dosen't try and copy it. That would be just awful, I'm sure he'd be furious.

Interesting Mr Tom. Watching Bid is a bit like an illusion by David Blaine or Dynamo.

Today I could have sworn I saw some geezer in red slacks selling what he said was his own luxurious pure perfume but for just £20. They even chucked in some earrings.

He'd better hope some scurrilous outfit dosen't try and copy it. That would be just awful, I'm sure he'd be furious.

yeah, what was that nonsense with the earrings.

I consider myself to be genuinely fair to bid... those earrings though

yeah, what was that nonsense with the earrings.

I consider myself to be genuinely fair to bid... those earrings though

Given the age of his customers I would have thought they should bundle Divine Decadence with that Shower Seat, or perhaps the Grip Handles?

I think an 82/83 year old sent him a poem, he read it out on air. She genuinely sounded so sweet, it just made me even more angry!

Given the age of his customers I would have thought they should bundle Divine Decadence with that Shower Seat, or perhaps the Grip Handles?

I think an 82/83 year old sent him a poem, he read it out on air. She genuinely sounded so sweet, it just made me even more angry!

I can imagine the anger building haha

I can imagine the anger building haha

That's their target market though isn't it? Schlock would buy and sell them with his bullshit, and he does.

But what goes around comes around, always has and always will :mysmilie_59:

He's so obvious Mr T, and he's not half as smart as he thinks he is. Not by a long chalk.

I think that's being kind, the man is an uneducated philistine, he's as thick as a brick!
Trouble is, he really rates himself, he thinks he's clever, he thinks he's funny and he thinks he's a hard man - no Mike, will you ever learn that you're none of those things? Probably not because he's an arrogant, patronising weasel too :smirk:

I'd like to put a pound on mike being on deedee's christmas card list

yes it seems unlikely... but it could yield large profits

Latest posts

Back