Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like to put a pound on mike being on deedee's christmas card list

yes it seems unlikely... but it could yield large profits

I'm considering making some more Voodoo dolls, I feel they make for an interesting alternative to Christmas Cards.

Just a thought, no pressure. Prices to be confirmed (£11 p+p)

Well remembered with the story about Mike's son and the dark, Wirral!

I don't believe a single word he spouts! Pfft.

I think that's being kind, the man is an uneducated philistine, he's as thick as a brick!
Trouble is, he really rates himself, he thinks he's clever, he thinks he's funny and he thinks he's a hard man - no Mike, will you ever learn that you're none of those things? Probably not because he's an arrogant, patronising weasel too :smirk:

On a positive note he makes half decent scrambled eggs, that's if you don't mind some egg shell and ceramic in them.

Next time i'm in Suffolk I might knock at Gollum's and see if there's any going.

In an observation that will surprise no one... she is completely at ease with debbie g, who incidentally i could believe would actually like these beads

I think the beads are nice, I also think they are preposterously overpriced.

Well remembered with the story about Mike's son and the dark, Wirral!

I don't believe a single word he spouts! Pfft.

His trouble is he goes on too much when he tells a tale, its easy to remember.

It's like when certain presenters say 'this is definitely the last of stock', it sticks in your mind.

Sometimes they are incredibly obvious but sometimes not so!

Have you heard the expression "if you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory"? Its awful when they tell tales about their children or elderly parents to make a sale. Particularly if they are being less than honest.

I'd like to put a pound on mike being on deedee's christmas card list

yes it seems unlikely... but it could yield large profits

Of course Mike's on my Christmas card list mr tom, it'll be a big, sparkly, glittery card laced with curare!

Will you be doing a discount for forum members, I may need about four!

My Voodoo Dolls are £19.99 but Forum Members will receive a Free £10 Credit that can be used towards a future purchase on any item costing £20 or more.

He's too clever to get caught out like that... he is mr safety expert

hmmm, good point, I may have to come up with something more subtle :thinking:
maybe I should invest in some of your voodoo dolls - your Ts&Cs sound perfectly reasonable - I trust there will be extortionate delivery charges along with with interminably slow delivery times? :wonder::nod:

Your terms spund somewhat familiar. Howrver I trust you more than Dirty Peter or The Barrow Boy!

I think it's a good deal. We're the UK's biggest discount Voodoo Doll retailer and with delivery at just £11.99* you need to order now.

*we aim to deliver in 5-10 days**, it might come quicker but obviously we cannot guarantee it.

**normal days/working days/days when it snows/days when you win the lottery/days when you bump into Elvis Presley. Basically it will arrive when it arrives so just be grateful, you miserable shower of peasants.

I think it's a good deal. We're the UK's biggest discount Voodoo Doll retailer and with delivery at just £11.99* you need to order now.

*we aim to deliver in 5-10 days**, it might come quicker but obviously we cannot guarantee it.

**normal days/working days/days when it snows/days when you win the lottery/days when you bump into Elvis Presley. Basically it will arrive when it arrives so just be grateful, you miserable shower of peasants.

awesome sales pitch - I'm in!

They'll be available soon.

We're frantically producing as many pairs of small red trousers as we expect demand to be particularly high for the doll that wears them.

How about a nice red bottle of Laurelle sexy shoo to go with the red trousered voodoo doll as a gift set?

How about a nice red bottle of Laurelle sexy shoo to go with the red trousered voodoo doll as a gift set?

I welcome your suggestion but as ever in business one needs to keep an eye on the bottom line.

But if we buy it in for peanuts and sell high it could work. My buyer is very sharp, he has a knack of procuring complete and utter shite but making it sound as if the Beckham's use it.

Good work buddy, I like your style :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back