Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love when they do the pan cleaning part.... i don't know whether it's the notion that they spend four times aslong with the ceramic cleaning

i cannot put my finger on it

I love the way Gollum shows the 'clean' pan to the camera, positively brimming with pride.

I suspect this behaviour emanates from when goddess inspects her stables after he's mucked them out, 'not bad, I'll let you stay another night'.

I love the way Gollum shows the 'clean' pan to the camera, positively brimming with pride.

I suspect this behaviour emanates from when goddess inspects her stables after he's mucked them out, 'not bad, I'll let you stay another night'.

I'm also suspicious of boom

I'm also suspicious of boom

Gollum said it's amazing, isn't that enough for you?

I must say that Becky Boom seems to get those Shower Heads covered in limescale rather quickly and the said limescale dosen't quite look like any I have personally ever seen.

Yes I think the same re Becky BOOM.... she must have a never ending supply of shower heads and I would love to see how you clean inside the head & get the water flowing etc.. Her demonstrations reminds me a lot of the David Copperfield show I saw in Las Vegas years ago.... I couldn't stand that either!!!:mysmilie_51:

Did anybody see the gigglethon that took place on PD last night with Schlock and Steve McD?

I dropped in when they must have been in full flow as a 'still' was put up for quite a time before the two emerged. They were in fits.

It set me off, I was crying with laughter :mysmilie_483: What it was all about, heck knows!

Did anybody see the gigglethon that took place on PD last night with Schlock and Steve McD?

I dropped in when they must have been in full flow as a 'still' was put up for quite a time before the two emerged. They were in fits.

It set me off, I was crying with laughter :mysmilie_483: What it was all about, heck knows!

I didn't catch that Momma but have you seen the trailer on Price Drop for 'Get Gorgeous' featuring Split Ends and Gobb?

If you thought 'join me, Peeder Sherrrrlock for Fragrance Week' was cringeworthy just wait until you get a load of those two.

Nice bit of airbrushing though, not quite as much as on Schlock's clip though which they even appeared to tinker with the aspect ratio to make him look thinner.

I think Gollum should have his own trailer too (and I don't mean to live in).

I didn't catch that Momma but have you seen the trailer on Price Drop for 'Get Gorgeous' featuring Split Ends and Gobb?

If you thought 'join me, Peeder Sherrrrlock for Fragrance Week' was cringeworthy just wait until you get a load of those two.

Nice bit of airbrushing though, not quite as much as on Schlock's clip though which they even appeared to tinker with the aspect ratio to make him look thinner.

I think Gollum should have his own trailer too (and I don't mean to live in).

I saw it earlier today Wirral and I can't wait to Get Gorgeous but doubt somehow I will :mysmilie_19:

I saw it earlier today Wirral and I can't wait to Get Gorgeous but doubt somehow I will :mysmilie_19:

It's hysterical, Split Ends looks more made up than a Tiller Girl 'I'm going to be revealing some of my style secrets'.

What, like this? Secrets should be kept and this is conclusive proof of that.

image.jpg

Who is the assistant he allegedly slept with? (showing my novice levels of history in our world of shopping telly)

I can only remember someone saying that he went out with one for a while, possibly Lisa, but I can't be sure, the only thing I am sure of is reading it happened, but sorry not sure of name.

I can only remember someone saying that he went out with one for a while, possibly Lisa, but I can't be sure, the only thing I am sure of is reading it happened, but sorry not sure of name.

Of course Gollum and Lisa Brash were together for quite a while. Considered to be a modern day Taylor & Burton they hit the tabloid headlines with tales of their glamorous lifestyle, their attractive looks and hectic social life.

Unfortunately it's rumoured their landlord wasn't so enamoured, he allegedly kicked them out for smoking their Bedsit out with their roll ups. But ultimately it was their different backgrounds that put paid to the romance. Lisa was beginning to take an interest in Art while Mike was happier watching 'Monster Trucks'.

Split Ends is selling a pair of Dr Keller shoes that just happen to be leather lined. She says 'when you've got a plastic shoe, whoooooo!, do you half smell it. Man they take a walk to the front door on their own'.

Is she for real? I know she's hard faced but that is breathtaking.

I saw it! Like you said earlier, it looked like he'd damaged the ceramic slightly with his metal utensils but he looked so smug when he held the pans up!

Four pancakes was a bit overkill and they looked awful. Could have demoed something else!

(I wish this forum was tablet-friendly. Very painful trying to post!)

It's Yarvik tablet and Imedia tablet friendly:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_59:

Gollum reckons he's had 'a lot of people' asking him if he's ever getting more of the clocks that project the time onto the ceiling.

Getting any more? Have they ever gone away? I think Gollum is pulling our leg.

Gollum reckons he's had 'a lot of people' asking him if he's ever getting more of the clocks that project the time onto the ceiling.

Getting any more? Have they ever gone away? I think Gollum is pulling our leg.

Bored of that old chesnut. Who the hell would email Bid asking if certain items are coming back in stock?!

Latest posts

Back