Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's escaped thank god!

He knows nothing about blood pressure monitoring. What's BPMI and what is blood pressure per minute? His diastolic was a bit high. I'd go to a doctor if I was him. A misleading idiot.

He's disgusting, maybe we took our eyes off him too much. If he wants scrutiny he can have it, in spades. :mysmilie_59:

I only tuned in after 4pm and presumed she was off changing into her latest chav suit but maybe she's having a day off, rumour has it she couldn't wash off all the blue eye shadow from last week and looked a mess.

Oh Mr Mason has a great show lined up and because the DOTD has sold out, he's toddled into the warehouse again and picked something special that we're gonna love. If you loved the Woodland leather coats but missed out, you'll just love the pain relief system instead :thinking:

Portelli is worse, i'm certain she actually dresses to make herself look "uglier" than she really is.

ON THE SAME CHANNEL at night she is on adverts where she looks presentable, professional and quite frankly how id expect her to look

Just look at him, he's like a vulture waiting for it's prey.

image.jpg

I don't get how he hasn't come unstuck in his preying on the elderly

Because he works somewhere that tolerates it, it is appalling. But what goes around comes around, it always does.

Jeez, Gollum is really looking old. It's amazing how quickly he has aged, maybe the stress of bullshitting is taking it's toll?

Old Gollum was introduced by his great friend as 'award winning' :star:

The rumour is that the only award Gollum has received is from his Landlady/Goddess. Best Stable Mucker-Outer 2012.

He didn't get a trophy, his prize was some Tupperware :mysmilie_59:

Oh, my god, that swan! I *almost* feel sorry for Mike having to sell this ****!

It's tattsville alright Pola, and no mistake. So much for our hopes of the new bosses getting in better merchandise, it's worse than ever :mysmilie_13:

Gollum is telling us, yet again, about his partners farting habits. And he's going on about her smoking again but he says he dosen't make a fuss about it. Well he sure mentions her butt gasses and ciggies every single time he sells those crap air fresheners.

It's tattsville alright Pola, and no mistake. So much for our hopes of the new bosses getting in better merchandise, it's worse than ever :mysmilie_13:

Earlier this evening there was a "bird bath" supposedly featuring a picture of a peacock (?) that looked as if it had been drawn by a 5 year-old.

Gollum is telling us, yet again, about his partners farting habits.

Classy as always, that Gollum :puke:

And this is the man who claims "to be the best person he can be" whilst flogging Buddhas. Must try harder in my humble opinion. Speaking about your partner in a negative way when she can't answer back on TV is bullying.

I'm pretty sure Gollum's missus is a fictitious blow-up lady.

He certainly paints a lovely picture of his Landlady/Goddess. A messy, farting, fag ash lil. And all that just to shill a plastic shoe tidy or some no name plug in air fresheners.

But of course Mason then goes on to paint himself in a better light 'I gave up smoking, I'm very tidy etc etc' but then says he dosen't mind her little foibles, which is big of him.

Self deprecating he most certainly is not.

I know this is off topic but I think the fact that this thread has made it to page 370 is a sign that people on this forum from both sides of the debate respect the OP Mr Tom and has respected his no argument clause. Cheers Mr T, you are a gent.

PJ

I know this is off topic but I think the fact that this thread has made it to page 370 is a sign that people on this forum from both sides of the debate respect the OP Mr Tom and has respected his no argument clause. Cheers Mr T, you are a gent.

PJ

Thank you mr pj, very kind of you.

Cheque is in the post. unfortunately it is a cheque from bid so it could take two weeks.

Latest posts

Back