Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I believe it is, deedee

I do like her.

you could be right, I even paused it to have a good look!
I like her too, I think she's found her confidence and hit her stride now
she used to look a bit like a rabbit caught in headlights!
I like her sense of humour and the fact that she can laugh at herself, she doesn't seem too precious (unlike some!)

you could be right, I even paused it to have a good look!
I like her too, I think she's found her confidence and hit her stride now
she used to look a bit like a rabbit caught in headlights!
I like her sense of humour and the fact that she can laugh at herself, she doesn't seem too precious (unlike some!)

i think even when she was "new" she managed to still be compliant... plus she can shift items that are not clothes

I was watching a bit of The Mall the other day and she was on there

Some chap was with her selling replica Red Rum horses for £2.99 with free post, free phone, free Red Rum picture and something else that I can't remember now. There was also some replica Eddie Stobbart trucks with free post, free phone, free badge etc.

Almost giving the stuff away lol

I was watching a bit of The Mall the other day and she was on there

Some chap was with her selling replica Red Rum horses for £2.99 with free post, free phone, free Red Rum picture and something else that I can't remember now. There was also some replica Eddie Stobbart trucks with free post, free phone, free badge etc.

Almost giving the stuff away lol

apparently she was a guest on qvc too

doesn't get much press on here... maybe as she doesn't do anything "wrong"

Neil Russell sure knows his towels.

But no Travelodge Deputy Manager worth his salt dosen't know his GSM's from his MSG's. Neil knows great towels.

image.jpg

The new cook is making stir fry, lots of soy sauce.

I bet he leaves the pans for Charlie Charleston to clean, he'll have them sparkling in no time.

image.jpg

Neil said he loves stir fry. I'd never have guessed :mysmilie_59:

Saw the ceramic pans on the market stall last week for £6 each

This is a post on facebook about a previous set of Ceramic Pans:-

I bought a set of three ceramic pans from bid. And they a fair price then you pay what must be the highest delivery charges in the UK. Only to find you then have to put the handles on yourself. Which retailer in this country sells you 3 frying pans then tells you that you have to build them. I have tried now for over 4 hours to put one handle on. They are going back I'm not paying this kind of money so you can fit them in a smaller box. You cheapskates.

But of course you're quite right Momma, the pans Bid sell are to be found for much less at discount outlets and are not at all to be confused with Ceracraft or the like. Check out your local market or discount stores for similar quality products to Bid's and for much less dough (this goes without saying).

In fact T J Hughes sell 'Your Kitchen' which is a Bid TV favourite, you can buy the 28cm pan for the price of Bid's p+p alone!

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/home-and-furniture/kitchenware/pans/ceramic-fry-pan

They don't seem to always be showing the quantity do they?

Kate is still at the channel but it looks like she's only for 30 minutes.

I was only thinking that yesterday about the quantity, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, wonder why?

Maybe they are just forwarding the orders to a third party?

I wouldn't be surprised if they are carrying next to no stock now, it would explain the staggeringly long delivery times.

Maybe they are morphing into an incredibly poor value ebay?

You can't make an informed decision on whether to buy. There could be only a few left and they are sold out when you ring. Not that i am suggesting shoddy working practices from the nations favourite shopping channel!

You can't make an informed decision on whether to buy. There could be only a few left and they are sold out when you ring. Not that i am suggesting shoddy working practices from the nations favourite shopping channel!

And half the time there's no 'falling price' either. So.....

Ludicrously long delivery times
Ludicrously high prices
Ludicrously useless (in fact more useless than ever) £10 credits

You have to wonder why they bother when it's pretty clear people are simply not falling for the bull as much as they used to. Peter Simon was standing there like a lemon for at least 15 minutes trying to shift a ludicrously priced Garden Heater last night with a £10 delivery charge and in a shocking 'up to 14 working days' timeframe, you couldn't make it up.

He barely sold any (17 from 75)

Maybe they are just forwarding the orders to a third party?

I wouldn't be surprised if they are carrying next to no stock now, it would explain the staggeringly long delivery times.

Maybe they are morphing into an incredibly poor value ebay?

Well, they've had next to no warehouse clearance events so it wouldn't surprise me if they are being shipped direct from the manufacturer or a third party on their behalf. :mysmilie_14:

Well, they've had next to no warehouse clearance events so it wouldn't surprise me if they are being shipped direct from the manufacturer or a third party on their behalf. :mysmilie_14:

I strongly suspect for many of their items they are merely advertising products for others, they handle the payments and take a cut but they leave fulfilment to the manufacturer or supplier.

A bit like Tesco Direct do with many items advertised on their website.

Latest posts

Back