Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Chef' Kate just said 'They normally say it's a minimum of £10-£15 a knife so if you can buy for £2.99 plus p+p and your phonecall it's extremely good value'.

No Kate, they might cost £10-£15 if they are decent quality knives, they won't if they're Poundland type crap like you're selling.

You have to wonder if this 'Chef' is just another in a long list of 'experts' who have no problem peddling cheap tatt and is comfortable with making absolutely ludicrous comparisons.

'Chef' Kate just said 'They normally say it's a minimum of £10-£15 a knife so if you can buy for £2.99 plus p+p and your phonecall it's extremely good value'.

No Kate, they might cost £10-£15 if they are decent quality knives, they won't if they're Poundland type crap like you're selling.

You have to wonder if this 'Chef' is just another in a long list of 'experts' who have no problem peddling cheap tatt and is comfortable with making absolutely ludicrous comparisons.

Whatever has she done to her hair??

The omlette she did was a bit dodgy, very runny on top. The contraption she had for slicing/grating for £19++ was ok but I hate washing things like that up when really a knife/grater would do.

The food boxes........she suggested that people really can't be bothered to put things in a dish and cover them with clingfilm? Really? People aren't that lazy surely?............Oh wait

Blimey the five knives are on again on PD right now!

No quantity on screen but I'm watching online and can see they have 45 at this point.......now 43

Makes me laugh how all the presenters are shocked at the £2.99 price and I've seen them more than I've had hot dinners this week.

They did put the quantity on screen in the end and there were 27 left unsold.

Up comes the bliddy boxes that CHEF KATE had earlier :mysmilie_5:

Whatever has she done to her hair??

The omlette she did was a bit dodgy, very runny on top. The contraption she had for slicing/grating for £19++ was ok but I hate washing things like that up when really a knife/grater would do.

The food boxes........she suggested that people really can't be bothered to put things in a dish and cover them with clingfilm? Really? People aren't that lazy surely?............Oh wait

She really bugged me today, not only is she utterly charmless (to say she takes herself seriously is an understatement) but it is very annoying when an 'expert' comes out with incredulous statements like she did.

Those knives are the very cheapest type. There's nothing wrong with cheap knives but if she's a 'chef' she must know the difference between a £15 knife and that set, just look at the uber cheap handles!

Anyone would be forgiven for thinking she's trying to hoodwink people. But jeez they are short on products. As you say it's endless showings of the Knives, Plastic Boxes, the Tefal Grater Ripoff and the Ceramic Pans.

image.jpg

She really bugged me today, not only is she utterly charmless (to say she takes herself seriously is an understatement) but it is very annoying when an 'expert' comes out with incredulous statements like she did.

Those knives are the very cheapest type. There's nothing wrong with cheap knives but if she's a 'chef' she must know the difference between a £15 knife and that set, just look at the uber cheap handles!

Anyone would be forgiven for thinking she's trying to hoodwink people. But jeez they are short on products. As you say it's endless showings of the Knives, Plastic Boxes, the Tefal Grater Ripoff and the Ceramic Pans.

View attachment 10030

I turned over briefly to watch Steve selling watches and to see what Neil had coming up in his 'packed' and 'exciting' show. It never is really, is it?

Turned back and she was finishing off with the boxes and had 29 left out of a quanitity of 45.

Where's all the buyers, gone off with Lee?

If you buy a scarf, why would you want to wear it as a top or dress?

Almost £19 for three Rozza scarves, sorry, 'knitted wonder tubes'

It's not really hard to see why these channels are sliding downhill........he's got 49 left, sold around 6 sets

I turned over briefly to watch Steve selling watches and to see what Neil had coming up in his 'packed' and 'exciting' show. It never is really, is it?

Turned back and she was finishing off with the boxes and had 29 left out of a quanitity of 45.

Where's all the buyers, gone off with Lee?

I think their terrible sales are down to a number of things. The delivery service is shocking for the price, the products are dire and seem more repetitive than ever and (most of) the presenters are even more dislikable than usual.

Al they need now is for Noghani to come back and they'll have a full house of annoyances :mysmilie_14:

If you buy a scarf, why would you want to wear it as a top or dress?

Because, much like the presenters, they are multi functional?

Or, as I suspect, the product is so cheap and nasty they have to make out it can walk the dog or turn plastic into gold to shift it!

Neil sounds desperate, not his calm and collected self at all.

I think their terrible sales are down to a number of things. The delivery service is shocking for the price, the products are dire and seem more repetitive than ever and (most of) the presenters are even more dislikable than usual.

Al they need now is for Noghani to come back and they'll have a full house of annoyances :mysmilie_14:

She might be on her way but will they still be there? :clock:

Ah well, he's still got the burglars to sort out :mysmilie_59:

Listen to Neil. He just said having Egyptian Towels is like having a lifestyle of the rich.

The man is desperate and when he sounds desperate you know they're in serious trouble.

He had 33 left.

The Pago Pago Geometric Print Slinky Dress on PD 55 in the quantity and he sold 7...........I couldn't stand to hear Neil's tooth story so turned over

The dress was in awful murky brown colours, Kiri was saying that it was much better than wearing black which is so boring. Black is all she wears!

The Pago Pago Geometric Print Slinky Dress on PD 55 in the quantity and he sold 7...........I couldn't stand to hear Neil's tooth story so turned over

The dress was in awful murky brown colours, Kiri was saying that it was much better than wearing black which is so boring. Black is all she wears!

Is their stuff that bad that they need 3 people live in the studio to shift it?

And on Price Drop? Their wages will seriously eat into what little profit they make! I hate the way the man keeps looking at the camera and nodding to what Kiri says.

Just let Kiri sell it and save on the wages. He reminds me of a younger Wogan (minus Sir Terry's charm).

Latest posts

Back