Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He'll be calling it Cyclops next :mysmilie_14:

He'd already called it Cyclops!

He should be allowed his mispronouncing though. They've took away his spinning gold star and statue, his music, his entrance, his bow and his monologue.

He has to have something :mysmilie_14:

I think Sally needs to be reined in. The screaching to the camera, "if you can't see this is a great deal then I'm sorry I can't help you" when things are not selling etc. Just how many polyester tops does one girl need? We can't keep buying stuff.

I think sally is slowly being pulled in....Debbie G will start to replace her but by bit... And it would not surprise me if Liana got more involved.....:mysmilie_14:

I think sally is slowly being pulled in....Debbie G will start to replace her but by bit... And it would not surprise me if Liana got more involved.....:mysmilie_14:

Liana is a legend
I'm just listening to her now, she's a great presenter, give that girl her own show, she knocks spots off screeching Sally!

Just watching the Cyclax DOTD with Guy and Schlock
Schlock was giving brand heritage and saying they used to make a red lipstick during the war
He said two of his aunts who worked in a munitions factory used to wear it
Guy then said I thought you said they worked somewhere else and Schlock said oh no, that was my other family!
It was quite uncomfortable for a moment
And apparently Schlock made the final interviews to run Cyclax or something! Yeah course you did Pete

Just watching the Cyclax DOTD with Guy and Schlock
Schlock was giving brand heritage and saying they used to make a red lipstick during the war
He said two of his aunts who worked in a munitions factory used to wear it
Guy then said I thought you said they worked somewhere else and Schlock said oh no, that was my other family!
It was quite uncomfortable for a moment
And apparently Schlock made the final interviews to run Cyclax or something! Yeah course you did Pete

I have never really noticed any holes or inconsistencies in any of Schlock's stories but then again my memory span only stretches to that of a goldfish :mysmilie_59:

That's why I make so much use of Sky+ :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

I have never really noticed any holes or inconsistencies in any of Schlock's stories but then again my memory span only stretches to that of a goldfish :mysmilie_59:

That's why I make so much use of Sky+ :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

*gasps* Schlock telling fibs?
Surely not!

*gasps* Schlock telling fibs?
Surely not!

I think we are the beneficiaries of his exceptionally expansive CV, Alison Young is a positive amateur compared to him.

She dosen't even know that 16 year old's should use anti ageing products, what a quack :mysmilie_59:

Little Far is selling this enormous Gold Plated Curb Neckchain, it's massive. I hope Mike Mason is watching, he'd surely love this?

MasonJewellery.jpg

I think we are the beneficiaries of his exceptionally expansive CV, Alison Young is a positive amateur compared to him.

She dosen't even know that 16 year old's should use anti ageing products, what a quack :mysmilie_59:

Little Far is selling this enormous Gold Plated Curb Neckchain, it's massive. I hope Mike Mason is watching, he'd surely love this?

View attachment 9946

Ooh, uber chav neckchain, it's got Mikey boy written all over it!
Umm, I hesitate to say this but could Schlock not be exaggerating his CV just a tad?
But I do agree that he makes Alison Young look like an inexperienced quack!
Here's a thought, how about the Bid Schlock & Young beauty advisors?
On second thoughts she'd probably eat him alive!

Ooh, uber chav neckchain, it's got Mikey boy written all over it!
Umm, I hesitate to say this but could Schlock not be exaggerating his CV just a tad?
But I do agree that he makes Alison Young look like an inexperienced quack!
Here's a thought, how about the Bid Schlock & Young beauty advisors?
On second thoughts she'd probably eat him alive!

I prefer to say they'd possibly have Professional Differences.

Oh no, the appalling Simon Gaspin' Davies is on now. Let's see how long it is before he mentions the advert he appeared in (the one where he says three words, one of which is 'erm').

Here goes Schlock with another boring history lesson about Cyclax, does he really think the average Bidster gives a shiny one about such things?

View attachment 9946

Have you noticed that they have all had fantastic jobs in Selfridges and Harrods. But they don't work there now, they are selling crud on telly. I wonder why they left?

Have you noticed that they have all had fantastic jobs in Selfridges and Harrods. But they don't work there now, they are selling crud on telly. I wonder why they left?

Peter Sherlock has supposedly worked almost everywhere of note yet strangely barely mentioned any of the places on his own website.

But he does mention he was a cleaner, builders mate, photocopier repairman, makeup artist, kitchen designer, film extra, A&E receptionist, teacher and a pizza delivery boy.

Peter Sherlock has supposedly worked almost everywhere of note yet strangely barely mentioned any of the places on his own website.

But he does mention he was a cleaner, builders mate, photocopier repairman, makeup artist, kitchen designer, film extra, A&E receptionist, teacher and a pizza delivery boy.

Builders mate? That stretches the imagination...

he's difficult to watch I find
I've just turned over to the delectable Ms Linsey and her Walther Glas - delicious!

Caroline sells items like that very well unlike Peter Simon and Mike Mason who makes out it's akin to Lalique.

And she tells people to stop calling when she knows it's a sell out, unlike some!

View attachment 9946

I hate when they pour this junk into the palm of their hands as if it's pure gold. It's far too big to be mistaken for that anyway.

Latest posts

Back