Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter 'anything for a sale' Shylock :mysmilie_14:

I came across a word the other day that i'd never heard before, 'Schlock'. It's often used by Jewish people, it means very low quality. In others words 'Tatt'.

Peter Schlock :mysmilie_59:

:grin: noted for future reference!

Give Sally some credit, she asked him when should someone start using serums and she suggested 25 but maybe that would have alienated too big a group of potential punters for old Shocked Face Schlock's liking

I urge everyone to watch out for 'everybody's best mate' Schlock. Make absolutely no mistake he is as ruthless a salesman as any of them, or worse. The only real difference between him and Gollum (who get's far more stick) is that he does it with a Hollywood Smile.

Smiling Assassin :mysmilie_59:

I also like to compare it to door to door selling as thats essentially what they are doing

with caroline.... you know what the product is, does, does well, who it's not suitable for

with mason, jaxx, simon etc... Buy it and they'll be your fwend

I also like to compare it to door to door selling as thats essentially what they are doing

with caroline.... you know what the product is, does, does well, who it's not suitable for

with mason, jaxx, simon etc... Buy it and they'll be your fwend

Well without all the hysterics and cabaret maybe the real shills will now be exposed for what they really are and competent, professional presenters like Caroline will come to the fore?

I do hope so.

Well without all the hysterics and cabaret maybe the real shills will now be exposed for what they really are and competent, professional presenters like Caroline will come to the fore?

I do hope so.

ideally it will force the likes of mason and jaxx to actually become compliant. however I suspect it won't give us all much to talk about if they did

Faux Fur Colour Changing Cushion is on sale now.

I despair.

Cushion.jpg

Saw that a couple of weeks ago with Andrea, it's truly awful

He only sold 14. He had 61 left, my faith in the Great British Public is somewhat restored :mysmilie_59:

Just a head's up guys that Schlock is appearing with Neil at 4.00pm. Prepare for irrelevant mentions of Chanel, Guerlain and Givenchy, tales of Paris, Boutiques and much, much more.

He only sold 14. He had 61 left, my faith in the Great British Public is somewhat restored :mysmilie_59:

Just a head's up guys that Schlock is appearing with Neil at 4.00pm. Prepare for irrelevant mentions of Chanel and Guerlain, tales of Paris, Boutiques and much, much more.

I caught the pair of them last night and Neil wasn't giving Schlocko much chance to talk. He looked like he could knock his block off haha

I caught the pair of them last night and Neil wasn't giving Schlocko much chance to talk. He looked like he could knock his block off haha

Neil said that Schlock reads about perfume books every night to gain all his stink knowledge. I thought he lifted it from Basenotes and Fragrantica (that's when the fragrance on sale actually has an entry of course, which isn't too often:mysmilie_59:

Neil suggests the guys buy their Lady this ornament as a Valentine's Day gift. Oh the romance...........

Butterfly.jpg

Give Sally some credit, she asked him when should someone start using serums and she suggested 25 but maybe that would have alienated too big a group of potential punters for old Shocked Face Schlock's liking

I urge everyone to watch out for 'everybody's best mate' Schlock. Make absolutely no mistake he is as ruthless a salesman as any of them, or worse. The only real difference between him and Gollum (who get's far more stick) is that he does it with a Hollywood Smile.

Smiling Assassin :mysmilie_59:

I think you could be right, he's not what he seems
I've even noticed ladies on his FB page asking why he doesn't answer their questions
sorry ladies, unless you're Dympna from Biggleswade or Kelly from Brentwood who buy everything he sells then he won't want to know you, you're not important (or useful) enough to him
a wolf in sheep's clothing methinks - he doesn't really care about his 'queens of beauty' but they're fooled by his schlock spiel and I don't think they're bright enough to realise it (I'm not sure if I use schlock appropriately but I liked it!)
give me Caroline any day, professionally detached, factual, non hysterical, doesn't pretend to be personal friends with viewers and leaves her ego outside the door

I wonder if Schlock Sherlock is following this! :mysmilie_50:

I've even noticed ladies on his FB page asking why he doesn't answer their questions
sorry ladies, unless you're Dympna from Biggleswade or Kelly from Brentwood who buy everything he sells then he won't want to know you, you're not important (or useful) enough to him
a wolf in sheep's clothing methinks - he doesn't really care about his 'queens of beauty' but they're fooled by his schlock spiel and I don't think they're bright enough to realise it (I'm not sure if I use schlock appropriately but I liked it!)
give me Caroline any day, professionally detached, factual, non hysterical, doesn't pretend to be personal friends with viewers and leaves her ego outside the door

Schlock 'n' Spiel :mysmilie_19:

He's a salesman, simple as that. And not a terribly convincing one either, in my opinion.

Course he is :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back