Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

urgent, I repeat URGENT news update.

Peter Sherlock comes across fragrance he likes. Almost, I say almost as shocking as finding out Tom Daley likes men.

Be sure to check out my next update where I investigate the sky being dark at night.

James: Its black Friday, final 5, I have 5 envelopes not only in the card but the black card with the single fold, not only with the ink from a biro of a pen and the bluer of the pens, not only with writing on the inside and writing forged on the paper, forged with the hand of a gentleman in noble form, in moonlight of an afternoon in London as the light twinkled from a single star of ancient roman decent of a beautiful morn and the sorrowful tear of a young orphan boy

(Cuts to Peter in the dark area of the studio with a big grin)

James then finishes his preview by saying I will see you in a few minutes after Peter Simon has brutally murdered me

The wonderful James Russell and he is
Peter then sells some towels saying we have got 4 towels they are in racing green and the green is the colour that is easy on the eye, not only is green that just warms and delights, but because they are 50 by 80 cm one nestles ones hand against the fabric of the cotton that underlies the very raft and the weave and desires one strokes it and embodies not only the feeling of the absorption of the water, one has the richness and texture to just laze and luxuriate on a bathroom that really gives you the decadence

(cuts to James in the dark area of the studio nearly wetting himself)

Peter: Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, James: You've still got it

Peter: They are going under a tenner delicious

finally at 10pm James simply said...that was just 3 and a half hours of bliss my friends

I always miss the funny stuff :sad:

I just got back home and tuned in to see Elisa Portelli-Foreman modelling what look like pyjamas, BIG pyjamas.

I'm sure she'd say they are size 12-14 if they do such sizes in JimJams, I think not. Don't forget, the genuinely gorgeous and always delightful Annie is, according to Elisa, size 14-16. I cannot work out their thinking behind this garbage but i'm sure there's a method to their madness.

Then again, this is the woman who asks Peter questions about 'Bet'. Well I bet the fantastic Andy H dosen't get a christmas card from either of them two this year! :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter just said that Rive Gauche 'is the first fragrance that I reviewed 20 odd years ago' WTF!

And apparently these lights feature The Star of David. He said if you got one for a tenner you would have got a bargain.

david1.jpgdavid2.jpg

Then they were selling a Robe, Peter urges ladies who are a 22 (which they don't have) to go for the 18/20. They're consistent, i'll give them that.

I am. What chance we see them sell a small quantity of a known brand for a very low price, then another one but in a really high pressure way to whip everyone in a frenzy and then bang, 300 bottles of Creation Lamis for a few quid more than usual.

And I bet they sell out of it too!

So here we go:-

Rive Gauche 50ml EDT - Decent quantity but at £29.99 it's cheaper in Debenhams & Boots than the item price alone, never mind with the p+p

Then they had a shedload of some no name fragrance, Dirty Peter went to town on it.

Dirty Peter reckons he met Yves Saint Laurent in person who supposedly presented Peter with a bottle of pure perfume, even Peter Sherlock looked surprised. You would have though Peter would have told him that before now :mysmilie_59:

They just sold Chanel No.5 Eau Première 60ml for £89.99 although it is the refillable bottle. I cannot find that particular bottle on sale in the UK but Selfridges sell the normal 75ml for £78.00, Boots sell it for £77.50 and House of Fraser £78.00

With the audience whipped into a frenzy it's straight back to high quantity, high priced cheapo stink (£20 for Prestige Parfums). It flew out!

He's just mentioned when he started at the BBC again

Flows, skims, bales *yawn*

He was before too, he said he met Yves Saint Laurent in Italy when he was on assignment for the BBC!

I just started a new thread, did you just hear their conversation? These two are very, very strange. I hope Andy Hodgson is watching.

He was before too, he said he met Yves Saint Laurent in Italy when he was on assignment for the BBC!

I just started a new thread, did you just hear their conversation? These two are very, very strange. I hope Andy Hodgson is watching.

Maybe Yves Saint Laurent designed the costumes for Double Dare and Run The Risk. Other than those two shows, what else did Peter Simon present at the BBC? Genuine question.

Maybe Yves Saint Laurent designed the costumes for Double Dare and Run The Risk. Other than those two shows, what else did Peter Simon present at the BBC? Genuine question.

Here's his career list according to Wiki

Junior Showtime (Yorkshire Television) - Presenter
Run The Risk (BBC) - Presenter/Game Designer
Friday Zone (BBC) - Presenter
Double Dare (BBC) - Presenter
Lucky Ladders (Announcer)
Win, Lose Or Draw (STV)
Going Live (BBC)
Star Pets (BBC)
Red Nose Awards (BBC)
Saturday Superstore (BBC)
Wheel Of Fortune (STV)
Saturday Picture Show (BBC)
Get Your Own Back (BBC) - Contestant/Guest Host
Hold Tight (BBC)
Children in Need (BBC)
Starstrider (BBC)
Comic Relief (BBC)
Eggs and Baker (BBC)
The Ant & Dec Show (BBC) (1995)
Scruples (BBC)
The Movie Game (BBC)
Ronald McDonald (McDonalds) - Clown character actor for the company
The Salon (Reality TV series) playing Himself (1 December 2003)
bid tv - Auctioneer (2000–present)

Interesting. Lots of guest appearances rather than a lengthy career there. Can't imagine where YSL would fit into any of those shows. Star Pets maybe? Oh well...

Interesting. Lots of guest appearances rather than a lengthy career there. Can't imagine where YSL would fit into any of those shows. Star Pets maybe? Oh well...

Peter Sherlock seemed very surprised when he made that revelation (you know, Perfume Peter who loves YSL and who has worked with Dirty Peter for years).

You would have thought he might have mentioned it before then wouldn't you?

Latest posts

Back