Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably told not to in case punters flood the phones asking when it's coming up :mysmilie_14:

He had a romantic weekend in London with his LandLady/Goddess, i'm sure he wore it then.

However he does seem to have a ring on his wedding finger which he dosen't normally. Do you think they got hitched? (unless he's selling a smaller version of the wristphone, a fingerphone?) :mysmilie_13:

Gollum is definitely buying the Garmin 2415LT Sat Nav, it's the best he's ever seen and used. I only thought I'd post this information so when he's selling the next model we can see what crap he comes out with.

Gollum is definitely buying the Garmin 2415LT Sat Nav, it's the best he's ever seen and used. I only thought I'd post this information so when he's selling the next model we can see what crap he comes out with.

I do love his enthusiasm for xmas, that does seem genuine. Even if his spiel doesnt

Haha, you'll miss him after a week

Do you reckon? :mysmilie_59:

Perfume Peter is presenting his own fragrance at 4.20pm with DIRTY PETER.

Gotta be worth a watch, it was bad enough when he did it with Sally Jacks but this has surely got the potential to top that for sheer drama and emotion. Get your hankies out guys, there's a good chance there'll be tears.

Lot's of them.

Dirty Peter has just said (honestly) that they genuinely expected £26.99 or £27.99 for Celine Dion Brilliance 50ml EDT

He should be banned from television.

Celine Dion Brilliance EDT 50ml £6.99 on Fragrance Direct £1.99 Post

Bid Price £9.49 nigh on £19 all in, Dirty Ped reckons it's ridiculous and he should know

Oh they've taken a slap and a kipper here

Bid Price £9.49 nigh on £19 all in, Dirty Ped reckons it's ridiculous and he should know

They are a pair of shysters. He made a mistake though Momma, a big mistake. He said 'WE genuinely thought it would go for ....'

Would he care to provide evidence as to why 'WE' expected that?

Dearest I saw was £10.50 ish...........I heard him say that, he says it a lot, based on what exactly?

I must stress he actually said thought not expected as I said in the second line of my post, my mistake. Nevertheless I'd love to know why they 'thought' that. Those two together are appalling, they really are.

Peter Sherlock says Red Door came out in 1984 and he worked on a promotion for it in Beatties of Birkenhead, it was his very first paid job and he gave out little cards for it to get people interested.

According to Bassnotes and Fragrantica Red Door came out in 1989 and i'm guessing he would have been a little bit too old then for it to be his first paid job :mysmilie_19:

someone took a slap

here's a clue... it wasn't bid

Latest posts

Back