Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

haha! kerching!!

The whole thing got me thinking because when selling a satnav he brought up a local roundabout near a "swedish flat pack furniture store" and i wondered why they cant say ikea as i know qvc would just say it. i feel that they can say it but want to attempt to stay consistent with their knock off tat comparison stories which wouldn't hold up to a direct comparison in name.

Very good bid. very clever.

Far is still around Pola and is to be seen on Price Drop in the more obscure mid morning slots which I've personally never understood, he's quite a talent.

He's on right now, who needs Saturday Kitchen? He makes James Martin look like an amateur.

I'll have to try and catch him some time. The first time I saw him I honestly thought they were trying him out (and that he'd never be back)!

I'll have to try and catch him some time. The first time I saw him I honestly thought they were trying him out (and that he'd never be back)!

Little Far. He seems a nice chap and his ebullient enthusiasm knows no bounds.

I tell you something though, I don't recall ever seeing him mis-sell anything.

He doesn't mind paying the P&P as the items are such good value. He says he buys one item per week.

I'll tell you what Momma, considering he lives in such a small flat he must have some fantastic storage solutions, I'd love some tips.

His 700 perfume bottles alone must take up some space let alone everything else.

I'll tell you what Momma, considering he lives in such a small flat he must have some fantastic storage solutions, I'd love some tips.

His 700 perfume bottles alone must take up some space let alone everything else.

Ah yes, but he's got his 'Cupboard of Loveliness' for those :D

Just when I was thinking Lord Kean was a little bit flat today he says 'It's Charlie, look? That's nice. Dosen't he look good in a checked shirt, I wonder why he dosen't do it more often? (rolls eyes). I've spoken to him about it, he didn't listen. He was too busy eating'.

Fabulous.

Just when I was thinking Lord Kean was a little bit flat today he says 'It's Charlie, look? That's nice. Dosen't he look good in a checked shirt, I wonder why he dosen't do it more often? (rolls eyes). I've spoken to him about it, he didn't listen. He was too busy eating'.

Fabulous.

absolutely brilliant
I loved when he was selling the watch before and the clock was running, he says 'come on, get a move on' I'm loving the Lord!

absolutely brilliant
I loved when he was selling the watch before and the clock was running, he says 'come on, get a move on' I'm loving the Lord!

He's so funny. He was talking about his Mum and said she's the type of woman who says just as your leaving 'before you go can you decorate the bedroom for me' (rolls eyes).

Never has anyone earned their Ermine Robes more than Lord Kean :mysmilie_19:

Lord kean putting in another stellar performance quite frankly.

For me it was a slow start but he finished his performance in a truly rousing fashion.

That's the sign of a true pro. Bravo! Bravo! (throws roses onto the stage) :mysmilie_59:

I wouldn't expect his best work at 6am... he isn't gonna waste his act.

I agree, it's a sign of a true professional, knowing when to peak to target the maximum audience with the maximum effect, the man is professionalism personified!

Bod selling a mop and bucket.

It is like a marriage made in heaven

Has he got his Santa hat on? He did earlier. You see Sally Jacks is right, accessories are very important.

In a moment it made him twice as interesting.

Latest posts

Back