Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Sherlock has 'the best ever fragrance he has ever sold for the fella's' it's Jean Paul Dupont Oud Noir.

I hope he can keep up with all this 'best ever' business, if he can't we'll happily remind him :mysmilie_59:

News update

peter sherlock has signed a deal to appear on world wrestling entertainment

his character is rumoured to be "the fragrance"

I never used to be a fan but I took him the wrong way. Now I think I know his style better he is my favourite presenter.

Apart from Lisa Brash of course but that's quite a different dynamic, you understand that better than anyone deedee :mysmilie_59:

I forgive you Wirral but now you've seen the light where Lord Guy is concerned I'd like to congratulate you on being so enlightened.
A lot of people have misunderstood the aristocratic gentleman that is Guy Kean, I've liked him for a long time, I just love his very dry, droll sense of humour. It takes true intelligence and understanding to work him out so well done.
As for Lisa, of course I understand how you feel about her Wirral, it's a completely different level and depth of appreciation :wink:

I forgive you Wirral but now you've seen the light where Lord Guy is concerned I'd like to congratulate you on being so enlightened.
A lot of people have misunderstood the aristocratic gentleman that is Guy Kean, I've liked him for a long time, I just love his very dry, droll sense of humour. It takes true intelligence and understanding to work him out so well done.
As for Lisa, of course I understand how you feel about her Wirral, it's a completely different level and depth of appreciation :wink:

I feel my newly found perceptiveness and broad understanding is all down to Lisa Brash and her teachings really, not only has she broadened my artistic vision but also that of my everyday life.

You'll know what I mean (unlike the other philistines on here), it's hard to put into words really as I get somewhat emotional. Her manifesto of light, colour and hope is exceptional and daring.

I feel my newly found perceptiveness and broad understanding is all down to Lisa Brash and her teachings really, not only has she broadened my artistic vision but also that of my everyday life.

You'll know what I mean (unlike the other philistines on here), it's hard to put into words really as I get somewhat emotional. Her manifesto of light, colour and hope is exceptional and daring.

Yes yes I completely understand
I feel it's a monumental breakthrough that you can now appreciate other presenters as well. Lisa can be a bit all consuming so that it seems there is nobody else but if you look deeper into her teachings she is telling us to open our minds and our eyes will be opened in return. This has now happened for us Wirral and it's thanks to Lisa.
It's quite an epiphany my friend and I'm right there with you every step of the way on this journey of art, light, shade, texture, culture and appreciation.
And the fact that you get somewhat emotional is ok, give yourself permission to feel this experience.

Yes yes I completely understand
I feel it's a monumental breakthrough that you can now appreciate other presenters as well. Lisa can be a bit all consuming so that it seems there is nobody else but if you look deeper into her teachings she is telling us to open our minds and our eyes will be opened in return. This has now happened for us Wirral and it's thanks to Lisa.
It's quite an epiphany my friend and I'm right there with you every step of the way on this journey of art, light, shade, texture, culture and appreciation.

A touching and in no small way moving composition deedee.

I'm disappointed there has been a lack of art available on the channels of late. It's not as if they wouldn't make a sophisticated and well considered giftable but perhaps the audience prefer somewhat dubious fragrances.

Ok gang

they are not even allowed to say that there is an ikea near by.

But they can say that christin lars watches are high end as opposed to bell end

Birkett was just selling one of their own label Gener8 Steam Mops. They really tried it on with a ridiculously high price of £35.99 plus p+p and it didn't do too well, despite spending absolutely ages on it he still had 147 from 200 left.

Another Black Friday bargain!

Ok gang

they are not even allowed to say that there is an ikea near by.

But they can say that christin lars watches are high end as opposed to bell end

I wonder what has brought about this change of heart about them never mentioning brand names anymore? It wasn't so long ago that a certain presenter regularly told us what brand the cheap handbag he was peddling WASN'T more than what it actually WAS.

For example 'it is NOT a Chloe' or 'it is NOT a Mulberry'. Do you think someone has told them to cut it out and if so whom, and what prompted such action? :mysmilie_19:

I wonder what has brought about this change of heart about them never mentioning brand names anymore? It wasn't so long ago that a certain presenter regularly told us what brand the cheap handbag he was peddling WASN'T more than what it actually WAS.

For example 'it is NOT a Chloe' or 'it is NOT a Mulberry'. Do you think someone has told them to cut it out and if so whom, and what prompted such action? :mysmilie_19:

Hmmm, a very interesting and insightful question Wirral. I've noticed the presenters doing a lot of the 'we can't mention the brand' type thing, it's as if they've turned in completely the opposite direction (or have been told to)

Hmmm, a very interesting and insightful question Wirral. I've noticed the presenters doing a lot of the 'we can't mention the brand' type thing, it's as if they've turned in completely the opposite direction (or have been told to)

It's just a punt but I think they've been told not to! Dirty Pierre now just says 'you've seen similar to these ladies you know what they cost'

I find it all baffling. Surely by putting in so much effort, to not say the names... it only makes you think of those brands more.

... and in the midst of typing I seem to have nailed it. By saying you can't say it is chloe, put's it in people's heads that it is like a chloe

I find it all baffling. Surely by putting in so much effort, to not say the names... it only makes you think of those brands more.

... and in the midst of typing I seem to have nailed it. By saying you can't say it is chloe, put's it in people's heads that it is like a chloe

haha! kerching!!

Latest posts

Back