Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie seems to be settling in nicely. 'We'll call you back at our expense' is a favourite line. Did you see her with Becky Boom yesterday? She was very excitable, not quite to the maniacal levels we are used to from the rest of that shower but much more so than her QVC days.

Maybe she's a Bid natural?

She started well but I can see her going down the has it/got it/getting it slope

She started well but I can see her going down the has it/got it/getting it slope

Absolutely. Remember Ben Moseby when he first started? He's now turned into something of a hysterical, ultra high pressure, go! go! go! kind of loon :mysmilie_14:

I'd say that's as likely as Lady Slash Goddess cleaning a 25 year old manky carpet with a tube of Boom!

Pola his story lost credibility from the outset when:-

1. He said 'we bought our house 5 years ago' and Moet has confirmed several times it is Goddess' house
2. He further said that yesterday was their 5th anniversary as a couple, they met at a 'Movember' fund raiser. So did they buy a house and start living together, immediately? I know he's the catch of the century but.............

Much like the other day when he said his Goddess is ultra untidy when selling a Shoe Tidy Kit and then he proceeds to say she photographs all her shoes and puts a picture on the front of the shoebox so she can easily find them. Or that his kid was kept as happy as a sandman during the powercut with a Portable DVD Player (he was selling one!) but the next week when he's flogging cheapo battery powered lamps the poor child was supposedly miserable because he couldn't watch his cartoons!

He is FULL of it!

News update

lord guy kean is gaining awesomeness by the minute.

Lord Kean gave a speech in the house this afternoon. He is proposing a bill to tighten up the standards that Home Shopping Channels have to adhere to, he thinks they're a bit slack currently.

But which bid presenter is ready to move on up to the bigtime, to the q

I could certainly see Lisa Brash and Mike Mason co-hosting a show. I feel that Justin Hazell has the personality to achieve great things not only on QVC but possibly on the BBC.

I could certainly see Lisa Brash and Mike Mason co-hosting a show. I feel that Justin Hazell has the personality to achieve great things not only on QVC but possibly on the BBC.

Id like to see lisa as the new beauty expert and lord guy kean as the morning show host

Does Far Mani still work work for Bid? I haven't seen him for ages. He was terrible!

Someone has sent Peter Simon a present he said something about it being delivered ripped or something so he's going to wrap it back up for Christmas day as he will be on his own, I wonder what happened to our Bet rehearsing with Peter for the Christmas dinner last weekend, Is our Maude busy and what about the vicar, the butcher, the postman pop it in Pete someone must want to invite him over, then there's all the assistants and crew at bid like sexy Seb, Frank, our M, our Adam, our Kiri, our Brashy and how could I forget for yourself our Lease...even our Angela might want him over and possibly our Bob and his wife might want some company, I just don't believe he will be on his own

Now its feeding time at the zoo for the deal of the day which is a hamper and Peter has already drunk directly from the small bottle of wine probably so nobody else wants any

Last edited:
Now its feeding time at the zoo for the deal of the day which is a hamper and Peter has already drunk directly from the small bottle of wine probably so nobody else wants any[/QUOTE]

If He's been at the wine it might explain why he called 'Mrs Bridges Seville Orange Marmalade' as 'Mrs Saville's Marmalade' :D

Latest posts

Back