Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gollum is now on record as saying he no longer uses his smartphone anymore, he uses his wrist watch phone and that's it.

Sound familiar? (Vodafone 354)

I just knew she would do this the second she asked opinions
on if she should cut her hair, before someone suggested she do
it for charity.

Lisa likes to gauge the opinions of her followers with challenging and often controversial subject matters. This is a trait she also employs with aplomb to her artistic ventures, she was influenced by Rembrandt in that respect.

It's not uncommon for creative people to stir the mind in this way. Personally I find it refreshing, unique and bold.

Mason just said that he and his Goddess 'bought their home five years ago' and the family beforehand lived there for 25 years and it appeared they never cleaned the carpets. He reckons Boom has cleaned the old carpets as good as new, so is he having us believe they had stinking old carpets for 5 years as Boom has only been on sale for a couple of months!!

Besides, I thought it was his Goddess' house?

Id like to see boom used on a stain that isn't fresh.

Same goes for all shopping tv cleaning products as most kids dont admit their stains as they happen...

Id like to see boom used on a stain that isn't fresh.

Same goes for all shopping tv cleaning products as most kids dont admit their stains as they happen...

Quite. But you can bet your life if he is selling something either he, his goddess or someone he knows has it or has something similar.

He was selling his beloved Mandate again, he loves it so much that he sprays it in front of him, not on himself. And don't forget, he's given up his expensive smartphone. The well out of date 2G, GPRS watch phone that had a screen that looked less advanced than a circa 2003 Nokia is what he'll be using now. I'm going to hold him to that when he is selling other phones in future!

The man is beyond full of bull.

Quite. But you can bet your life if he is selling something either he, his goddess or someone he knows has it or has something similar.

He was selling his beloved Mandate again, he loves it so much that he sprays it in front of him, not on himself. And don't forget, he's given up his expensive smartphone, the out of date 2G, GPRS watch phone is what he'll be using now. I'm going to hold him to that when he is selling other phones in future!

The man is beyond full of bull.

i think anyone who believes that a person above the age of ten uses a phone that is also a wristwatch... deserves to be swindled as horrible as i may sound there.

i think anyone who believes that a person above the age of ten uses a phone that is also a wristwatch... deserves to be swindled as horrible as i may sound there.

Sadly I suspect a lot of older less technically minded people would indeed be buying it for younger members of their family based on his ultra high pressure pitch. It was a piece of totally overpriced, virtually obsolete rubbish. I found his whole shift tonight particularly disagreeable, even by his lower than low standards.

He actually revolts me.

Sadly I suspect a lot of older less technically minded people would indeed be buying it for younger members of their family based on his ultra high pressure pitch. It was a piece of totally overpriced, virtually obsolete rubbish. I found his whole shift tonight particularly disagreeable, even by his lower than low standards.

He actually revolts me.

I should probably be more mellow as i only saw the boom sale.

How much was the james bond style phone watch going for?

Mason just said that he and his Goddess 'bought their home five years ago' and the family beforehand lived there for 25 years and it appeared they never cleaned the carpets. He reckons Boom has cleaned the old carpets as good as new, so is he having us believe they had stinking old carpets for 5 years as Boom has only been on sale for a couple of months!!

Besides, I thought it was his Goddess' house?

His last carpet cleaner of choice was Blue Magic, or whatever it's called.

Keeping someone else's manky old carpets after cleaning them with Boom (or Blue Magic, take your pick)? His stories are getting more and more stupid by the day.

Steve's selling floating candles. I've never seen him less enthused.

His last carpet cleaner of choice was Blue Magic, or whatever it's called.

Keeping someone else's manky old carpets after cleaning them with Boom (or Blue Magic, take your pick)? His stories are getting more and more stupid by the day.

Steve's selling floating candles. I've never seen him less enthused.

Poor Steve, he seems far happier on Price Drop. You have to love him, look at that jumper. It's about 5 sizes too small :mysmilie_13:

And as for Mason? Not only would you not keep someone else filthy old carpets but who would keep them for five years, even in a spare room?

I just don't know how they keep it up, it would drive me absolutely mad having to remember all the stories I'd told in order to keep the bull consistent, which his most certainly aren't these days!

No wonder he has aged so much so quickly, the stress must be incredible!

Imagine trying to clean a whole carpet with tubes of Boom!

Go away, Mike. I used to like him :drunk:

Imagine trying to clean a whole carpet with tubes of Boom!

Go away, Mike. I used to like him :drunk:

There are so many holes in his endless stories these days I don't know where to start. But that's the thing with Mason, he never actually lies about the products as such in the sense that he makes out they have features they haven't or they are made from a material that they aren't. It's impossible to know for sure that he hasn't got someone else's manky old carpets and it's impossible to know he didn't clean them with Boom.

It's like his power cut stories, they are totally inconsistent but he isn't lying about the item. Nevertheless he is still hood winking people though, he is an utterly ruthless salesman.

I'm confused with Steve's Boom sale. He just clearly said if you are not satisfied you can send it back. Is he saying you can actually try it and the return it if not happy? That isn't their usual policy is it?

They should let that sally woman present. the one who demo's the candles

seems genuine, controlled and would be trusted by the target audience

They should let that sally woman present. the one who demo's the candles

seems genuine, controlled and would be trusted by the target audience

I felt so sorry for that nice lady when she recently introduced a DOTD with Dirty Peter. She genuinely looked like a cat in the headlights.

He was vile.

Just flicked over very briefly and the first thing I hear is Steve say we're doing a jewellery avalanche, Now you probably thinking I know what that is well tonight there are no clocks, we have never done this before

I bet there are many people out there thinking I've seen an avalanche before and you probably have but if it goes too low or we run out of time we have to put a clock on but tonight everything until 2am there will be no clocks

I don't ever remember an avalanche with clocks except for if an item hits £1 so more bs

Just flicked over very briefly and the first thing I hear is Steve say we're doing a jewellery avalanche, Now you probably thinking I know what that is well tonight there are no clocks, we have never done this before

I bet there are many people out there thinking I've seen an avalanche before and you probably have but if it goes too low or we run out of time we have to put a clock on but tonight everything until 2am there will be no clocks

I don't ever remember an avalanche with clocks except for if an item hits £1 so more bs

if he wears a suit he is certain to be selling paintings and watches.

But he is funny so generally gets a pass from scrutiny

Lisa Brash is selling products as a 'Secret Santa' for £1 and the buyers do not know what the product is, she merely gives a highly cryptic clue. She sold 170 before they revealed what it was.

It was Gift Bags and Ribbon.

Latest posts

Back