Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't fear Momma, she'll be re-programmed in the forth coming weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Kx4XIs2tU

muhahahaha there is no escape! James Russell carries the ring of 'Bid-tv seduction' :grin: (9ct gold smothered ontop of sterling silver, 0.1g weight, 0% value)

I can see it happening Paul, when she gets suckered into that (Addams) 'family', she'll be unrecognisable in a few months.

:mysmilie_13:

I've just thought.........I wonder if she likes art? :wonder:

Trust me Momma, she'll LOVE art (speaking of which LISA BRASH is back tonight with a delightful Butterfly Canvas).

I wish her well in her new venture. To be honest the only thing I really know about 'her' is that her husband's voice was the first ever heard on Channel 4 in 1982.

butterfly canvas.jpg

I was just watching Debbie, she seems to be learning quickly. When selling one of the gift voucher products she pointed out:-

''It's just £19.99 and no p+p whatsoever"
"Call 0904 251 2001 and we'll call you back in around 20 minutes time, all at our expense'.

Then when Debbie introduced Caroline she said "she's going to be talking about a mop for us now, we have everything on Bid TV!"

I was just watching Jenny Topp with Paul Evers. It's hard to see any reason for this, Jenny (as is her wont) just completely and utterly takes over proceedings, money for old rope for Paul though. He mostly seems to stand there and let Jenny run the show.

She could well be the most aggressive, hard sell presenter that Bid have and that is saying something. Imagine her on with Debbie Greenwood?

I was just watching Debbie, she seems to be learning quickly. When selling one of the gift voucher products she pointed out:-

''It's just £19.99 and no p+p whatsoever"
"Call 0904 251 2001 and we'll call you back in around 20 minutes time, all at our expense'.

Then when Debbie introduced Caroline she said "she's going to be talking about a mop for us now, we have everything on Bid TV!"

I was just watching Jenny Topp with Paul Evers. It's hard to see any reason for this, Jenny (as is her wont) just completely and utterly takes over proceedings, money for old rope for Paul though. He mostly seems to stand there and let Jenny run the show.

She could well be the most aggressive, hard sell presenter that Bid have and that is saying something. Imagine her on with Debbie Greenwood?

dg is probably the best legit presenter they have, the opposite to a peter simon.... conversely jenny topp has weaseled her way into a presenting gig ... people on the qvc forum use the phrase "hard sell" to moan about the presenters on there... id pay them to watch topp

I can see it happening Paul, when she gets suckered into that (Addams) 'family', she'll be unrecognisable in a few months.

:mysmilie_13:

Anyone remember that old film The Invasion of the Bodysnatchers? Where the outward appearance was the same but the soul had gone. That's what will probably happen to poor Debbie

Anyone remember that old film The Invasion of the Bodysnatchers? Where the outward appearance was the same but the soul had gone. That's what will probably happen to poor Debbie

I remember when a young, fresh faced Ben Moseby joined the clan. Nice as pie and refreshingly candid, at last there seemed some hope.

And then it happened, it always does. The power of Sit-Up was too much for him, the rest is history :mysmilie_13:

It's good to see that Bid are now allowing you to select your size on web bids so you don't have to call to order. Hopefully it won't be a one off for 'Fashion Day'.

It's also good to see that Jenny Topp is still suggesting ladies to try the 16/18 when the 18/20 has sold out, she said 'it's worth a try' (at £7.99 a try of course).

It's also good to see that Jenny Topp is still suggesting ladies to try the 16/18 when the 18/20 has sold out, she said 'it's worth a try' (at £7.99 a try of course).
Saw that she was presenting before I had to leave this morning, and now managed to wangle herself a presenting slot all on her own as opposed to taking over others when she was either modelling or assisting.

Saw that she was presenting before I had to leave this morning, and now managed to wangle herself a presenting slot all on her own as opposed to taking over others when she was either modelling or assisting.

I honestly cannot watch her for more than a few minutes, she is way too in yer' face!

I thought Angela Noghani was full on but Ms Topp is in a league of her own. Pity Debbie G if she has to present with her!

I googled Jenny Topp because I didn't know who he she was but when I recognised who it was I had to do a double take at some of these comments. Hello? She's a really sexy woman with a proper figure, a husky voice and a beautiful face and she comes across as having a really friendly persona. What's not to like?

I will say one positive about jenny topp, she is never going to be accused of having nothing to say on air.

You're right there. She is probably a bit nervous, she made a real pigs arse of a sale of a dress, she had two guests on and didn't give them much of a say but she was yapping so much she completely got all the size options wrong and had to start again!

You're right there. She is probably a bit nervous, she made a real pigs arse of a sale of a dress, she had two guests on and didn't give them much of a say but she was yapping so much she completely got all the size options wrong and had to start again!

Nervous? Are we talking about the same woman? She seems really confident and bubbly to me without being over the top and false. I dare say we'd all make a few mess ups if we had to make a living doing live, unscripted TV selling mostly tat.

I'm not keen. I've been watching for a while and I find her irritating, and she's not very convincing. I picture her on a market stall shouting at passers-by.

I just want her to shut up so it must be time to switch off :grin:

I'm not keen. I've been watching for a while and I find her irritating, and she's not very convincing. I picture her on a market stall shouting at passers-by.

I just want her to shut up so it must be time to switch off :grin:

I just think she's too much Pola.

Always too much!

I assumed i'd absolutely despise her when she would transition to doing presenting as opposed to modelling/commenting. I will say I preferred her when she was presenting on her own as opposed to barging in on paul evers' airtime... however it is nice of him to allow this (I wouldn't)

I would be inclined to agree normally about fast talking equalling nervousness but I think in her case she probably loves the sound of her own voice and has so much to say that she would talk like that all the time when given half a chance.

I assumed i'd absolutely despise her when she would transition to doing presenting as opposed to modelling/commenting. I will say I preferred her when she was presenting on her own as opposed to barging in on paul evers' airtime... however it is nice of him to allow this (I wouldn't)

I would be inclined to agree normally about fast talking equalling nervousness but I think in her case she probably loves the sound of her own voice and has so much to say that she would talk like that all the time when given half a chance.

I thought the same about preferring her alone, I cringe when she is working with anyone else. The two women (presumably) from the dress company must have wondered what they were doing there!

Paul just seems to stand back and let her go on and on. Did anyone see Sir Guy Kean selling ladies clothes earlier? His pure disinterest was fantastic!

I thought the same about preferring her alone, I cringe when she is working with anyone else. The two women (presumably) from the dress company must have wondered what they were doing there!

Paul just seems to stand back and let her go on and on. Did anyone see Sir Guy Kean selling ladies clothes earlier? His pure disinterest was fantastic!

I was surprised by how many words they got in. there was definately a 15second period where jt let them talk haha.

Ahhhh sir guy kean. the cult hero. the man who turns up, only to prevent someone else from getting work. great man

Latest posts

Back