Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just walked past the TV and got directly caught up in a Mike Mason "love cuddle" :puke:

No amount of therapy will help me recover.

He's selling the JPD now. It's so different to just a year ago and the utter tripe he used to come out with, do you remember the TV commercials? Debenhams?

But even by his often moronic standards he just came out with a belter. The stink is called Moondust and he said:-

"The name instantly conjures up all kinds of images like what does the moon smell like? Well, nothing! you'll never smell it, you can't smell what the moon smells like, of course you can't, the law of physics won't allow it but come away from the facts of moon and move into the mystical association of what the moon is"

I'll tell you what it smells of Mason, BS!

What a tit :giggle:

He's selling the JPD now. It's so different to just a year ago and the utter tripe he used to come out with, do you remember the TV commercials? Debenhams?

But even by his often moronic standards he just came out with a belter. The stink is called Moondust and he said:-

"The name instantly conjures up all kinds of images like what does the moon smell like? Well, nothing! you'll never smell it, you can't smell what the moon smells like, of course you can't, the law of physics won't allow it but come away from the facts of moon and move into the mystical association of what the moon is"

I'll tell you what it smells of Mason, BS!

What a tit :giggle:

I didn't hear what the ingredients in this Moondust were, did he say?

All I heard was him going on about the moon and his favourite beach in Majorca in the moonlight. And where was Kiri to tell us how fabulous it was? Was she on a break? It was only 10 mins earlier he'd introduced her.

I didn't hear what the ingredients in this Moondust were, did he say?

All I heard was him going on about the moon and his favourite beach in Majorca in the moonlight. And where was Kiri to tell us how fabulous it was? Was she on a break? It was only 10 mins earlier he'd introduced her.

There was no sign of Kiri. This was all Mason's work, he was probably thinking he can do a Peter Simon. He can't, he simply isn't in the same league. I don't remember any mention of ingredients but he did add that he's the biggest fan of all things astronomy so of course he loved this reek.

An epic fail, it was almost Partridgesque. It was still funny though, he's such a tool :giggle:

There was no sign of Kiri. This was all Mason's work, he was probably thinking he can do a Peter Simon. He can't, he simply isn't in the same league. I don't remember any mention of ingredients but he did add that he's the biggest fan of all things astronomy so of course he loved this reek.

An epic fail, it was almost Partridgesque. It was still funny though, he's such a tool :giggle:

Maybe if you disregard all the claptrap he spouted, what he really meant was that it smells just like his telescope :giggle:

Who do you think has the lowest sales?

I'd be inclined to say honest andy as he is the opposite of the prime time presenters

less than two hours now. haha

Tonight i'm looking for a Dry Dock 'cruise' in Tyneside that comes with 5 free bottles of Blue Nun, International Cabaret with comedian Mike Mason and Latin Dancing star Justin Hazell, Cordon Bleu cuisine with Chef Patron Chris Birkett and (hopefully) a bit of racy fun with Lola La Rouge.

My budget is tight at just £75 but i'm hopeful for a result.

Tonight i'm looking for a Dry Dock 'cruise' in Tyneside that comes with 5 free bottles of Blue Nun, International Cabaret with comedian Mike Mason and Latin Dancing star Justin Hazell, Cordon Bleu cuisine with Chef Patron Chris Birkett and (hopefully) a bit of racy fun with Lola La Rouge.

My budget is tight at just £75 but i'm hopeful for a result.

I'd love to see Mason do 'The Sky at Night' on a cruise

Yes, yes, yes!

He has good news! It's free to join the liverpool cruise club

Honestly Mr Tom if I didn't know any better i'd say this whole Liverpool Snooze Club malarkey is a wind up.

Cruise.jpg

I wonder if the two guys are an item? Maybe they go cruising together :happy:

Last edited:
Who the ****** ell is chris haha

I don't really know who he is Mr Tom but much like John Cooper he certainly looks like a gentleman who would enjoy a long, relaxing cruise :happy:

I wonder if any of the Bid lot have purchased a trip? I'd imagine that Mark Ryes and perhaps Guy Kean would be the cruising types.

I've just switched over to Bid and seen for the first time this cruise show...I honestly can't believe it. It's SO bad. It's like a really awful parody of a shopping channel.

I refuse to believe this guy presenting isn't just one massive piss-take.

I cannot believe they're actually airing this.

I don't really know who he is Mr Tom but much like John Cooper he certainly looks like a gentleman who would enjoy a long, relaxing cruise :happy:

I wonder if any of the Bid lot have purchased a trip? I'd imagine that Mark Ryes and perhaps Guy Kean would be the cruising types.

guy kean doesnt let anything but the finest silks touch his skin.... except when on bid

I've just switched over to Bid and seen for the first time this cruise show...I honestly can't believe it. It's SO bad. It's like a really awful parody of a shopping channel.

I refuse to believe this guy presenting isn't just one massive piss-take.

I cannot believe they're actually airing this.

its the third week, if it is a wind up, he is the finest actor i've ever seen haha

Latest posts

Back