Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently they've moved transponder. Searching them now. I need Bid! :-D

I hope you get it sorted Pola.

They have the 8pk of Mini Water Sprayers and a Yarvik Tablet coming up, you might not get another chance to get hold of them.

Last edited:
I thought Peter and Elisa were funny tonight, She got him in to help show off the bed set and he completely took over the sell she could hardly get a word in, then there are his previews that take forever, Elisa told him to hurry up so he threw the £10 credit sign against the giant tv screen in a joky huff

Then when Peter started his introduction he was interrupted by Elisa wanting to say thanks to the assistant and to top it off he could hardly speak tonight saying don't forget to get your hand in your phone, getting the number wrong multiple times during the deal of the day, speaking of which they showed the cars wheels moving but for some reason they never showed us it driving round the studio or a VT of them having fun with it earlier

For fans of Peter and Elisa they are doing a special Friday night show next week 10-1:30, should be entertaining if nothing else

Oh and Peter is applying for the Great British Bake Off apparently, now that would be fun to watch

i did enjoy liana wall, botching the entrance by sticking her head out lol

I hope you get it sorted Pola.

They have the 8pk of Mini Water Sprayers and a Yarvik Tablet coming up, you might not get another chance to get hold of them.

It's back! Fiddled with the dish and evicted a spider from it.

I didn't miss the microwave egg cookers, did I?!

Look at this delightful Bath Mat Set that Bod has on offer.

spots.jpg

Dirty Peter is selling Prestige Honey perfume. Now, I accept that fragrances must be one of the most difficult products to sell on television, I genuinely do. However, take a read of his description and try and imagine what it could smell like because, try as I may, nothing really specific springs to mind:-

Sparkling
Delicate
Delicious
Nectar
A different kind of perfume
A combination of absolute beauty
It has a recollection
Indulgent
Memorable

Dirty Peter is selling Prestige Honey perfume. Now, I accept that fragrances must be one of the most difficult products to sell on television, I genuinely do. However, take a read of his description and try and imagine what it could smell like because, try as I may, nothing really specific springs to mind:-

Sparkling
Delicate
Delicious
Nectar
A different kind of perfume
A combination of absolute beauty
It has a recollection
Indulgent
Memorable

Peter Simon called Manuka honey - mernerta honey! The man has no shame (or knowledge).

Just wait till I inform the queen honey bee - she will be most displeased. :grin:

Peter Simon called Manuka honey - mernerta honey! The man has no shame (or knowledge).

Just wait till I inform the queen honey bee - she will be most displeased. :grin:

I heard him attempting to say that :grin:

Unusually for Peter he actually undersold the heritage of Prestige Parfums. Don't get me wrong, this is a very low end, almost unheard of brand but they have been around a lot longer than the 15 years that he said.

They only have 30 likes on their facebook page, even Mike Mason has more than that :grin:

He also refers constantly to something called "age defining" serum. I suppose he might mean "age defying", but then again with PS, who knows?

Peter Simon acknowledged the very sad departure of the wonderful Sir David Frost (whom Peter met a few times) by mentioning his famous 'Nixon' interviews of the early 1960's/late 1960's.

Actually they took place in 1977.

Classic Dirty Peter this afternoon.....

I wouldn't say it unless it was a fact*
We have lost our shirts here, we have abzzzzzzzsolutely lost our shirt

*said without a flicker of guilt

It's nice to know I have buds looking out for me. Good as always to see you. Been lurking but spending most of my time with my girlfriend :)

PJ

I don't believe you. you watch far too much bid to have one.

I'm only jesting haha.

I swear that the more garish garb they make Elisa wear (and i'm sure she wouldn't be seen dead in it off screen) she is morphing into Edina Monsoon. I can just see her in Maidstone Waitrose wearing that Zebra Print number, not!

Peter is name dropping again. He said he has been invited to see Rod Stewart in concert up in Scotland in September and explained how nice a man that Rod is and that he loves Scotland as he was born there.

Actually he was born in London.

Last edited:
I swear that the more garish garb they make Elisa wear (and i'm sure she wouldn't be seen dead in it off screen) she is morphing into Edina Monsoon.

I can just see her in Maidstone Waitrose wearing that Zebra Print number, not!

i remember when she first returned, she said that she never wears dresses.

Has worn atleast one on every shift i've seen her do. lol

i don't even dislike her... it's like they force me to make these observations.

I have to give credit to Paul Evers for his honesty, even if he could be considered to be admitting that they have bullshitted in the past.

He is showing some 'Dr Keller' slippers and said 'They are a big, big brand name, we are not making this up. They are well known for doing what Cringles did for us but in the big bad world'.

Latest posts

Back