Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

did anyone else notice while he was selling those awful old coin face watches he said 'this was the REALMAGE OF THE COIN' and
not THE COINAGE OF THE REALM.... jeez
also the old penny coin was 'NOT ONLY ROMAN......' ****** hell!!!!! what do you mean???? not only roman... whats that?

Not only is it a geniune coinage of the realm, not only is it roman, it's dated 48 BC!!!

They really are the most unprofessional bunch of people I've ever seen! It's positively jaw dropping just how bad they are! Imagine if you were the head of BID tv, or as I think of it, BAD tv and these sales 'professionals' were the face of your company!! There were better contenders for the sack than Guy Kean! Mike Mason with his endless stories of 'my little boy, I'm the proudest dad in the world' he has to carry a piece of him wherever he goes ( oh, for the love of God....) the toe -curling devotion to 'my goddess' his off-colour remarks about women. Wonder what Mikes really like if you scratch below the surface?
Peter Simon, where to start? Peter Sherlock and his Queens of beauty nonsense!! Like you have to bring in an 'expert' to tell you which perfume smells nice! Screeching Sal, Elisa Foreman, if the size 22 has sold out, try the 10, it'll fit just as well! They are all shameless. I know it's their job to sell but they are completely ruthless! I imagine them sitting behind the scenes having a laugh at how they sold those flippin' alarms, the ones that'll get you money off your house insurance, and how we fell for it! Having said all that, I love it, it's comedy gold, in a so bad it's good way!

They really are the most unprofessional bunch of people I've ever seen! It's positively jaw dropping just how bad they are! Imagine if you were the head of BID tv, or as I think of it, BAD tv and these sales 'professionals' were the face of your company!! There were better contenders for the sack than Guy Kean! Mike Mason with his endless stories of 'my little boy, I'm the proudest dad in the world' he has to carry a piece of him wherever he goes ( oh, for the love of God....) the toe -curling devotion to 'my goddess' his off-colour remarks about women. Wonder what Mikes really like if you scratch below the surface?
Peter Simon, where to start? Peter Sherlock and his Queens of beauty nonsense!! Like you have to bring in an 'expert' to tell you which perfume smells nice! Screeching Sal, Elisa Foreman, if the size 22 has sold out, try the 10, it'll fit just as well! They are all shameless. I know it's their job to sell but they are completely ruthless! I imagine them sitting behind the scenes having a laugh at how they sold those flippin' alarms, the ones that'll get you money off your house insurance, and how we fell for it! Having said all that, I love it, it's comedy gold, in a so bad it's good way!

Elisa hasn't been on air for 2 weeks and as far as I could see Peter didn't seem to mention her name last Monday.

I wonder if she'll be on tomorrow?

Any opinions on rezzy's show last night?

I saw a bit of it mr tom, I thought she did pretty well really, there was a lot of 'stunning', 'gorgeous', 'fabulous' etc. but she had such a load of tat to sell that she did her best under he circumstances!
She wasn't crude, smutty, hyper, patronising or screaming at the camera so I'd say she did pretty well
I'm not a huge Rezzy fan but she stepped up to the mark last night IMO and she was clear, accurate and factual

Any opinions on rezzy's show last night?

I didn't watch Yeah Exactly but it is my considered opinion that you all need to watch The Dirty Peter tonight and enjoy this Jumper.

image.jpg

And not only that, he has a delightful Fairy. He'll be in clover.

image.jpg

righty ho, so next time I'm passing and pop in for a cup of tea you'll put the jumper on and we'll talk about your fairies?
Wirral, my lovely, I'm worried about you

I appreciate the artistic qualities of both pieces, I think I understand what the designer had in mind and the message on offer.

Of course only someone who appreciates abstract would be able to interpret this message, one suspects the message is rather lost on you.

I appreciate the artistic qualities of both pieces, I think I understand what the designer had in mind and the message on offer.

Of course only someone who appreciates abstract would be able to interpret this message, one suspects the message is rather lost on you.

Message me with THE message, I haven't the foggiest :mysmilie_5:

I think they're delicious. I'm going to just buy both of them. My lady with curves would just love that jumper.

One general observation to be made about the quality of products on these channels: You couldn't imagine them getting worse than they were six months ago, but somehow against all the odds they've managed it, in apparent defiance of the laws of physics.

Latest posts

Back