Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wondered what happens to critics on Facebook? Critics of shopping television presenter pages, for example? I assume they must be disemboweled without a general anesthetic if they dare say anything negative. Either that or blocked..
I have some inside information on this. These people are tortured in the most horrific way you can imagine ...

... they are forced to watch 3 live hours each day for a week of the channel they've criticised.

If there's a silver lining to this bunch doing the same ol', same ol' routines, same chit, different channel, it's that bog all anyone seems to be able to tune in if the confused biddies on the SE Facebook page are anything to go by.

"I've looked all over my TV and I can't find a red button only black ones!!"

(I'm exaggerating - but they are struggling with the whack-a-mole nature of the channel's location).
NASA has a super-computer that can compute 1,000,000,000,000,000 things every second.

It's still searching to locate Shop Extra ;)

93% positive feedback. Classy.. Start as you mean to go on.

Not sure about that negative feedback.:unsure:

Remember that watch vaguely, and was supposed to be limited edition, which the negative feedback is about, but there isn't much info to know if the negative feedback is warranted or not.

I do know that some so called limited editions on IW weren't actually limited, but were only limited in the UK market, I remember one from the Lord Collection, silver dial, ETA 2824 movement, i quite like it but was way too expensive on IW, but i found it cheaper at various outlets in the US market, but for some strange reason it was about the only Mathey-Tissot watch that US retailers weren't allowed to sell to UK buyers. Although exactly the same watch the US version had slightly different markings on the case back, especially in regard to limited edition. ;)

No matter who the retailer is, one thing that really annoys me is sales jargon and/or branding that infers REVERSING the aging process. If this was true in the physical sense, they could charge 500x more for the products, it would be a genuine miracle product.

I bet there's small print somewhere ... ;)
Prog on R4 today 1345 about AGE REVERSAL using blood plasma from young people!!

Prog on R4 today 1345 about AGE REVERSAL using blood plasma from young people!!
That'll be the next thing, Tim B on as the health expert flogging YPBP pills (Young People Blood Plasma) with Peter V on hand to squish the models face to show how supple it is, much like he does when squishing the genuine bonded leather sofas ...

That'll be the next thing, Tim B on as the health expert flogging YPBP pills (Young People Blood Plasma) with Peter V on hand to squish the models face to show how supple it is, much like he does when squishing the genuine bonded leather sofas ...
A lot of the internet millionnaires are using it

Not sure about that negative feedback.:unsure:

Remember that watch vaguely, and was supposed to be limited edition, which the negative feedback is about, but there isn't much info to know if the negative feedback is warranted or not.

I do know that some so called limited editions on IW weren't actually limited, but were only limited in the UK market, I remember one from the Lord Collection, silver dial, ETA 2824 movement, i quite like it but was way too expensive on IW, but i found it cheaper at various outlets in the US market, but for some strange reason it was about the only Mathey-Tissot watch that US retailers weren't allowed to sell to UK buyers. Although exactly the same watch the US version had slightly different markings on the case back, especially in regard to limited edition. ;)
Interesting the feedback negative also revolves around the style of the seller’s response. Of course, just one side of the story given. It will be interesting to see if they get any more so relatively new into it.

Interesting the feedback negative also revolves around the style of the seller’s response. Of course, just one side of the story given. It will be interesting to see if they get any more so relatively new into it.

Yeah probably the feedback is more about the response than maybe the watch itself, from the limited info i can find the watch was claimed LE but the buyer says it wasn't, but there are so few references to that watch online to make any certain judgement.

I have some inside information on this. These people are tortured in the most horrific way you can imagine ...

... they are forced to watch 3 live hours each day for a week of the channel they've criticised.
Oh no, that's terrible😳. Don't suppose we can use the European Court of Human Rights since Brexit.

Welcome back to It Isn’t Ideal World Really, Torchy The Battery Boy. The bloke who used to cuddle hippott…hipop…rhino hot water bottle cases on Ideal World. Accompanying My Name is Den his ’biceps‘ are attached to a machine very similar to one now in The Science Museum, similar to the one Anita Harris used to demonstrate on CVQ in the late 1890s. A tennis machine, is it? Well..if it is that…it’s certainly Game, Set & Match for the best black and white Nokia 1995 screen impersonation in a modern day machine. And NOW Jadles & Lellyspoons…It’s the £29.99 BioFeedBack Lumbros Belt that apparently can help with all sorts of spinal issues. Possibly a great machine that can make a huge contribution to fighting spinal disease and offering better spinal alignment. It’s just £29.99 that kills it stone dead for me.

What was it R.E.M warned me not do? Ah yes, (Don’t Go Back to) Tatsville, I’m sure it was. Anyway, with the rubbish I’m viewing tonight in It’s Not Ideal World (with all the It‘s Not Ideal World presenters and demonstrators), their warning should have been heeded.

And to come on This is Not Ideal World this evening
Winter See in The Dark Sunglasses with Den
Lawn Mowing in Winter with Rubberhead
Rattan In The Frozen Garden with Hayley
Watch out an upset by a dangling sunglasses swing ticket (treatable with antibiotics) Den, making her look ridiculous…”Give Me Somebody With a Brain,” she seethes..

IMG_1323.jpeg
Knowles

IMG_1328.jpeg
Torchy

And to come on This is Not Ideal World this evening
Winter See in The Dark Sunglasses with Den
Lawn Mowing in Winter with Rubberhead
Rattan In The Frozen Garden with Hayley
Watch out an upset by a dangling sunglasses swing ticket (treatable with antibiotics) Den, making her look ridiculous…”Give Me Somebody With a Brain,” she seethes..
Poor Den sitting there like a disgruntled pensioner at a car boot sale,or is it a market stall.
Better pray the yoghurt knitters from QVC find the channel soon to boost sales, I want one I want one mantra is starting to get monotonous 🕶️

Oh him! Yeah! I kind of forgot all about him… He never seems (to me) particularly confident when presenting. Or convincing.
As if the original 4 weren't bad enough, gradually all the other dross are returning as well it appears.

Told you, this was never going to be anything else other than ...

IW MKII

;)

Latest posts

Back