• reg.jpg
    reg.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 115
  • becque.jpg
    becque.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 112
A few clues regarding an unmissable show this Saturday:-

We're talking... igor.jpg giant.jpg shop.jpgsim.jpginsur.jpg

(In case of any confusion, the third image represents the dastardly dealers.)

It can't be .......you can't mean the amazing watch show?

With Pete S as presenter extraordinaire?

Why does Peter Simon look extremely.... constipated? Sounds to me like he needs to have a sit-down and indepth chat with Howard to move things along. Poward strikes back!!!

He is looking rather impacted isn't he.He needs more greens,more exercise and definitely a talk to Iw's bowel buddy.

Originally posted
maymorganlondon
"Why does Peter Simon look extremely.... constipated? Sounds to me like he needs to have a sit-down and indepth chat with Howard to move things along. Poward strikes back!!!"

Last edited:
:mysmilie_504: Lol! I wondered who he reminded me of!

Not keen on Paul Becque for some reason....He looks like a creepy version of Reg Varney and he's got a creepy voice. Sorry if this observation is a bit "out of order" - 'cause I guess he can't help what he looks and sounds like, but In stead of hearing "Hello viewers would you like to buy a cheap frying pan" - I hear "ello kiddiwinks, would you like a sweetie?"[/QUOTE][/B]

Last edited:
on now... the LEG MASTER ELITE !!!

Pure waste of an hour.

I can understand the use of video demonstrations..... but showing video of past demo's in the studio is just plain lazy and shows a lack of ability to fill the hour.

IW please just give up already the channel is dying a slow painful death. Not fair to the staff that work there and could loose their jobs, thanks to the muppets that own the place and employed ex bid presenters and staff.

Last edited:
on now... the LEG MASTER ELITE !!!

Pure waste of an hour.

I can understand the use of video demonstrations..... but showing video of past demo's in the studio is just plain lazy and shows a lack of ability to fill the hour.

You mean they haven't coaxed the inventor and wife in to demo it like they did when it used to be on QVC?

Latest posts

Back