Paul Becque (like that's his real name anyway) - Shreque
Hayley Green - Baby Jane
Paul Brodel/Broodel - BIG BRODEL
Chef William - 'Chef' William
Joe Remblance - Billy Bunter/Roly Poly Remblance/Vauxhall Daddy
Rick Hay - Doddy Flump
The bland fitness guy called Tim - Mr Brittas
Elizabeth Grant with Torricelumn (TM) Woman - Vanessa Feltz Tribute Act
Williams Waterless Car Cleaner/Spear & Jackson Not Waterless Jet Washer Man - Village People YMCA Daddy Lloyd
Suzy - Dreadful will do
Shaun Crawley - Nothing Whatsoever
The man who's supposedly a boss of Dormeo - He's actually a Z List actor who appears in Medifacts adverts, if he's lucky
Janice Phillips - Granny Smith

There's probably more, it's a fluid situation :mysmilie_59:

Hello everyone... sadly I do not get to come on here as much as I used to but thank you all for keeping this thread going. Always a pleasure when I do get a chance to read the wit and hatred.

I personally have something against Mr Shaun Crowley and I'm not 100% certain why. I know most if not all of them are disingenuous but he seems to take it to a whole new level and almost flies under the radar in a world where Sally Jacks, Mike Mason and Peter Simon live.

Don't worry Mr Crowley sir, you have been noticed.

Hello everyone... sadly I do not get to come on here as much as I used to but thank you all for keeping this thread going. Always a pleasure when I do get a chance to read the wit and hatred.

I personally have something against Mr Shaun Crowley and I'm not 100% certain why. I know most if not all of them are disingenuous but he seems to take it to a whole new level and almost flies under the radar in a world where Sally Jacks, Mike Mason and Peter Simon live.

Don't worry Mr Crowley sir, you have been noticed.

I’ve altered the title and words of the first verse of the Ozzy Osbourne song, “Mr Crowley.” Nothing special, just thought I'd respond to your "you have been noticed" reference regarding Mr Crawley...

crpics.jpg

“Mr Crawley”

Mr. Crawley, a bowling ball on a bed

Oh, Mr. Crawley, are we so easily misled?

Your presenting style seems so tragic

When you’re trying so hard to enthrall

Those memory foam stunts are not magic

And those fake leather chairs do appal

(Picture courtesy of Wirral)

Last edited:
Baby Jane is absolutely loving the fashion, she seems to own just about everything.

I wonder when she wears them?

image.jpg

Look familiar? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I’ve altered the title and words of the first verse of the Ozzy Osbourne song, “Mr Crowley.” Nothing special, just thought I'd respond to your "you have been noticed" reference regarding Mr Crawley...

View attachment 11542

“Mr Crawley”

Mr. Crawley, a bowling ball on a bed

Oh, Mr. Crawley, are we so easily misled?

Your presenting style seems so tragic

When you’re trying so hard to enthrall

Those memory foam stunts are not magic

And those fake leather chairs do appal

(Picture courtesy of Wirral)

Thank you for that. I did enjoy your work there.

The mention of beefikeefi reminded me...has anyone else seen him on QVC selling footwear?.
Also I agree there is something about our wannabe actor Mr Cawley...I think it's I suspect every word he speaks is complete gubbins :wink:
Spiralizer pick of the day starting tomorrow at 9 with the one and only "chef" William...Imagine the amount of ideas he will give us with all those live shows :mysmilie_46:
And finally...did anyone see big bridle leave the set during the kitchen m8 hour yesterday? :puke: or :phone:...Joanne had to blag it for 5 and even did some cooking :up: on his return brodders was back to his usual self whoooing and chomping away :clapping:

Last edited:
The mention of beefikeefi reminded me...has anyone else seen him on QVC selling footwear?.
Also I agree there is something about our wannabe actor Mr Cawley...I think it's I suspect every word he speaks is complete gubbins :wink:
Spiralizer pick of the day starting tomorrow at 9 with the one and only "chef" William...Imagine the amount of ideas he will give us with all those live shows :mysmilie_46:
And finally...did anyone see big bridle leave the set during the kitchen m8 hour yesterday? :puke: or :phone:...Joanne had to blag it for 5 and even did some cooking :up: on his return brodders was back to his usual self whoooing and chomping away :clapping:

I thought that was BeefiKeefi on QVC. But so BeefKeefi for me, more MinceeKeefi.

Shaun Crawley is the personification of mediocre, truly vacuous yet decidedly disingenuous. A dreadful guest even
by Ideal World's lamentably low standards.

'Chef' William will delight with the Spiralizer, Tomato Ketchup makes for an interesting accompaniment to Spiralized Sausages. I'm sick of listening to the preposterous Rumble Tumble Remblance and BIG BRODEL extolling the health virtues of Spiralizing when they both look like they've long been on the Spaghetti and not the Courgetti, and some.

They're not exactly shrinking are they? They need their tongues Spiralizing :mysmilie_59:

I thought that was BeefiKeefi on QVC. But so BeefKeefi for me, more MinceeKeefi.

Shaun Crawley is the personification of mediocre, truly vacuous yet decidedly disingenuous. A dreadful guest even
by Ideal World's lamentably low standards.

'Chef' William will delight with the Spiralizer, Tomato Ketchup makes for an interesting accompaniment to Spiralized Sausages. I'm sick of listening to the preposterous Rumble Tumble Remblance and BIG BRODEL extolling the health virtues of Spiralizing when they both look like they've long been on the Spaghetti and not the Courgetti, and some.

They're not exactly shrinking are they? They need their tongues Spiralizing :mysmilie_59:

BeefiKeefi and Shaun Ryan are like ships that pass in the night...you'll hardly ever see them together outside of the Ideal World studio bbefkf3.jpgbfk1.jpgbfk4.jpgbfkf6.jpgbfkf7.jpg

Latest posts

Back