Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sure he bends over backwards to help people woops i think i might have got that wrong somehow.:mysmilie_17:

Lol, Mommabear! I would have collapsed laughing when he said that if I'd have been the guest, probably choked and had to be carted out - but I bet Pete would have carried on regardless.....what a trooper he is .... (or do I mean another word beginning with t?). :mysmilie_17:

The poor guest has to put on his best 'oh that is soooo funny smile' and waits while PP has had his 'moment'.......of which there are lots, littered over the hour (as you well know!).........the fake smile quickly fades and he's back to trying to do his job

Personally, if I arrived and found I'd been partnered with him (excuse the expression, how I wish I hadn't written that..) - anyway, I'd be tempted to throw a strop and demand a substitute - even better, I'd make it clear in advance that I did not want to be on with the Pope. He does the product no favours, and I cannot understand how any normal guest would not run a mile. You then think that he must get the sales or IW would give him the push, surely? Very strange, in more ways than one.

I wonder if people enjoy being part of a peter simon hour.

There has to be someone who does... doesn't there?

Personally, if I arrived and found I'd been partnered with him (excuse the expression, how I wish I hadn't written that..) - anyway, I'd be tempted to throw a strop and demand a substitute - even better, I'd make it clear in advance that I did not want to be on with the Pope. He does the product no favours, and I cannot understand how any normal guest would not run a mile. You then think that he must get the sales or IW would give him the push, surely? Very strange, in more ways than one.

It's funny you say that. I'd probably enjoy the hour as it would be less predictable but i'd be amazed if I managed to shift anything (if I had been paired with him)

historymystery;8[U said:
[/U]27911]Personally, if I arrived and found I'd been partnered with him (excuse the expression, how I wish I hadn't written that..) - anyway, I'd be tempted to throw a strop and demand a substitute - even better, I'd make it clear in advance that I did not want to be on with the Pope. He does the product no favours, and I cannot understand how any normal guest would not run a mile. You then think that he must get the sales or IW would give him the push, surely? Very strange, in more ways than one.

I have wondered what the guests think. He never explains the product and never finishes a sentence. He just screams "you're not going to do that" on the drill bits show when it miraculously does the job it is supposed to do, or screams when it is food, like he has not been fed for a week! I would just say "will you just shut up" which is why I am not a brand ambassador on IW...

Of course, you could get the reverent Pete, wearing the bow tie if you are really lucky!

I have wondered what the guests think. He never explains the product and never finishes a sentence. He just screams "you're not going to do that" on the drill when it miraculously does the job it is supposed to do, or screams when it is food, like he has not been fed for a week! I would just say "will you just shut up" whixh is why I am not a brand ambassador on IW...

You're right Mutts, can you picture him flouncing up and down the isles at Tescos shouting "look at this tin of bean ladies they're........just buy! jut buy!"

A picture of that cheesy grin in the window is enough to do it. :mysmilie_17:

You have to be so careful where you shop these days. I stopped going to Iceland because the last time I was there browsing in the frozen sprouts section, Peter Andre popped up trying to sell me a frozen Iceland pizza! That sent me scuttling out of the shop at 90 miles an hour!

* Disclaimer - the above statement may not be true, and may possibly only be used for comedic effect...

You have to be so careful where you shop these days. I stopped going to Iceland because the last time I was there browsing in the frozen sprouts section, Peter Andre popped up trying to sell me a frozen Iceland pizza! That sent me scuttling out of the shop at 90 miles an hour!

* Disclaimer - the above statement may not be true, and may possibly only be used for comedic effect...

Oh yes that's right! He does love his garlic baguettes doesn't he :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back