Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now that is a lovely pair - Edina and Lisa, or should I say 2 lovely pairs (What did you think I meant you naughty people). :mysmilie_487:

Now that is a lovely pair - Edina and Lisa, or should I say 2 lovely pairs (What did you think I meant you naughty people). :mysmilie_487:

Me being of pure mind.....ahem!....would say fruit?.....oh no that's pears :giggle:

I do like the Chef Paul Brodel - but if he puts any more weight on he's not going to be able to reach the counter! He's been "big" for a while (and so am I - so shouldn't be throwing stones) but his weight seems to be getting REALLY out of hand now,

Considering all the exercise and weight loss stuff they sell - they could easily make him the poster boy for how well the amazing exercise/weight loss things work!

I do like the Chef Paul Brodel - but if he puts any more weight on he's not going to be able to reach the counter! He's been "big" for a while (and so am I - so shouldn't be throwing stones) but his weight seems to be getting REALLY out of hand now,

Considering all the exercise and weight loss stuff they sell - they could easily make him the poster boy for how well the amazing exercise/weight loss things work!

Brilliant idea - lets get him in lycra shorts (actually maybe not) and show us some real results.

Considering he's a "chef" all be it an angry one, you'd think he'd cook himself up some healthy, tasty low fat meals wouldn't you? Then pop on his Sit 'N' Cycle..........ahem!

Considering he's a "chef" all be it an angry one, you'd think he'd cook himself up some healthy, tasty low fat meals wouldn't you? Then pop on his Sit 'N' Cycle..........ahem!

I must have missed something as I've never noticed him angry quite the opposite he normally seems more interested in seeing what he can stuff and I do think he is a chef as from what he said he used to work with James Martin.

Put him on a Vibrapower! One for each leg.

I think it depends who is presenting. When it was with Loren they seemed to have fun.

Would be much better than putting up the pictures of slim Joanne and another backroom staff member, who've lost (so they say) three inches off the waist and hips but there is not a bit of difference at all that I can see in the before and after pics!

Paul Brodel has a fabulous restaurant called Kings......somewhere.

Who was the new chef on with the airfryer, with Loen, last night?

Who was the new chef on with the airfryer, with Loen, last night?

Was it Adam or something? I didn't think they played terribly nicely: Loen was her usual 'oh someone else is about to open their mouth to say something, so quick say an inane comment so it's just my voice and only my voice everyone can hear'. He also mentioned he had a 'sous chef' when they were talking about Gordon Ramsey. Sous chef?! Not very ideal world, that.

Paul Brodel's restaurant is in Newmarket, Suffolk. I hate to say it, because I'm really not fond of the man, but it is actually pretty good. Sky high prices, though.

I must have missed something as I've never noticed him angry quite the opposite he normally seems more interested in seeing what he can stuff and I do think he is a chef as from what he said he used to work with James Martin.

Yes you must've done, whenever I see him on IW he either comes across as bored stiff, totally fed up or just plain angry, as if he's going to punch someone's lights out, that's just as I see it, I've also heard him live on air shout at Howard..........I applaud him for that though.

Muttley, I think he might show us a bit more than his "results! if he clambered into Lycra shorts! :mysmilie_466: The mind positively boggles!!

Brilliant idea - lets get him in lycra shorts (actually maybe not) and show us some real results.

If he did that he would clear Howards bowels for him at the same time! Anything to mention his b's.

eugh, Howard's Bowels are one thing that I wish I'd never inadvertently known about. Like the time I realised that, in extremis and often following one too many gins, you can actually 'make' supernoodles using the hot tap. But you really regret doing something so dirty and filthy.

Idealworld obsessed with health and fitness the t.v version of the daily express. This channel has become very boring.

When I have watched him he seems grumpy and was practically ignoring the presenter, can't remember who he was with though.

Latest posts

Back