Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinocchio Pedro just discovered damp on a south facing wall in his house. Of course you did, you lying little scamp.
Hmmm, from the streetview/overhead maps I've seen his place lies mainly north/south with the rear garden facing West or w.South West at best.
Seersucker Pedro, not suckerseer, three times he's said it.
He was describing the bamboo pillow as 'anti-mercurial' the other day. Presumably meant antimicrobial. 🤦‍♂️

Hmmm, from the streetview/overhead maps I've seen his place lies mainly north/south with the rear garden facing West or w.South West at best.

He was describing the bamboo pillow as 'anti-mercurial' the other day. Presumably meant antimicrobial. 🤦‍♂️

No, he's that old he remembers mercury the winged messenger and it can be used to swat him.

Does anyone know what athletic events the 'inventor' of collagen, James Greenwell, won all his Olympic Gold medals in? 5 Gold medals in just one games, that's even more than Usain Bolt managed!!!!
He never competed in the Olympics, he was in the squad once, but sustained a bad injury, and had to pull out. More porkies I'm afraid.

He also told the tale of his plastic surgeon not having to take skin from his backside to repair his forehead, because of taking collagen. Another tall tale from Pinocchio Pete. 🤣🤣🤣
He told that whopper on Saturday too - about Dr Patiodoors saying how wonderful his skin is because he swallows so much.....collagen.

Let's spare a thought for Dirty Pete tonight - he'll be huddled in a damp, draughty room trying to get warm with a bundle of pompom blankets and his tartan slippers. The sacrifices he makes to bring the nation award-winning tat

Well I for one am fed up of all these cheap Mickey Mouse knock off watches they sell on here so I decided to buy the real thing .
Yes,a GENUINE ,and I mean genuine , be so advised, Mickey Mouse watch which is held in high esteem worldwide.

This was designed and manufactured in a secret Swiss Cheese factory (mice like cheese) by the one and only Michel ZeMouse..
Eat your heart out Mike of the Chumps..View attachment 30220

I used to have this Woody Woodpecker watch (pictured isn't mine I have no idea what happened to it) but it actually was Swiss made

pecker.jpg

Not watching at moment but did pedro claim Greenwell won 5 Olympic golds in one games? :eek: Lying git :ROFLMAO:
Pedro said that James won a couple of golds at the Olympics but then unfortunately hurt his knee. A surgeon then told him that he'd never run again. James wasn't having that so he started taking collagen and then miraculously went onto to win another 5 gold medals at the following Olympic Games. So fair dues, James Greenwrll must surely now be viewed as being one of the all-time Olympic Greats right up with the likes of Steve Redgrave, Michael Johnson, Michael Phelps, etc. And that's all thanks to the collagen 😄

For future reference, Peter Simon stated repeatedly on Sunday evening, 27th October that there would most definitely be NO MORE Numii Collagen or Emi Oil balm on Ideal World before Christmas 2025. I completely trust Peter Simon's integrity but just in case otherwise we now have that categorical statement down 'on paper' and let's see if he is indeed a man of his word.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back