ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The price on Dicky is wrong…

Attachments

• IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    139.3 KB
Last edited:
Thanks for that. Sounds a difficult person work wise at least from what you say. I suppose the visually immature behind the scenes crew basically say Yes, Peter - how high would you like? And laugh in the right places.
The problem (if you ask me) was not the immature ones, moreso the mature ones.

The presenters were mollycoddled rather than managed for some time. I know of one colleague and friend who was verbally threatened by a presenter on air because they wouldn't do what the presenter wanted. Nothing was done, I'd go so far to say that the behaviour was encouraged by a lack of decisive action. The presenter managers were really just rota monkeys with a title.

It appears to be continuing of a fashion at TJC-IW: "We know what we're doing, so let us do it"

The problem (if you ask me) was not the immature ones, moreso the mature ones.

The presenters were mollycoddled rather than managed for some time. I know of one colleague and friend who was verbally threatened by a presenter on air because they wouldn't do what the presenter wanted. Nothing was done, I'd go so far to say that the behaviour was encouraged by a lack of decisive action. The presenter managers were really just rota monkeys with a title.

It appears to be continuing of a fashion at TJC-IW: "We know what we're doing, so let us do it"
Sounds a very unpleasant working environment. You can only speculate who that could be, but I guess we all have our ideas one or two suspects…

He is a complete idiot, your insurance company would laugh their heads off.
Even by his hysterical standards, he’s hit a new selling low with that pouffe…Put a 40 quid pouffe on your household insurance? Is he genuinely deranged? He’ll literally say anything that comes into that head of his. Anything to show off. If it misleads, he clearly couldn’t care less. Truth seems an inconvenience to him. All about his EGO…Nothing else…

Latest posts

Back