Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fashion Extravaganza now with Worzel Edwards….

IMG_1438.jpeg

If you are an OAP you'll likely get free hampers anyway from the Scouts or whoever 😁
I don’t! Maybe I don’t look 74🤣. I had to show proof of age to the Amazon delivery man. I did say to him I was flattered that he thought I was under 18 but rules is rules. He did finally accept my OAP bus pass even though it’s not on Amazons list of approved documents
Every political party claims that growth - both population and economic - is a great thing yet it's a disaster for the environment and wildlife and just not sustainable. Perhaps we all have to be satisfied with a bit less in future.

This is the circle they can not square.

Oh gawd not the shoe perfume again - "if you love that Marc Jacob Daisy - and I'm not comparing."

No of course you aren't Peter you slippery old sod.
well good job I don’t like Marc Jacob Daisy then so I wouldn’t be tempting even if it should smell like Daisy.

They (QVC) had some pies on today. Ten pies - the size you’d get in a supermarket frozen four pies multi-pack for five or six quid. They wanted just under £40 for these pies, plus nearly £6 for delivery. DO ME A MASSIVE FAVOUR!! There are easier ways to pis s your money up the wall than that.
4 steak pies. Take your pick:
£2.25

£3.50

Last edited:
If there are better harmonies than this I have never heard them:

They were very much part of the varied range of music Mum would play on the gramophone in our small ground floor flat between Huswell Mill and Pinsbury Fark in north London when I was a child in the ‘60s and early ‘70s. I loved to hear the eclectic stuff she played - from Bach to The Beatles, to Gilbert and Sullivan to Gilbert O’Sullivan…Hearing all this stuff motivated me to learn to play the guitar. Always grateful to her for stimulating and encouraging this. The guitar and music in general continuing to get me to try to get through the worst times in life. In fact…I FEELS MUSIC, I DO….

Been out tonight to see 10cc, doesn't sound like I missed much.
Only Walter selling Christmas Rubber Bullets…He should be up before the Beak for crimes against shopping television presentation…Good Morning Judge…’Ave a Buy of my alibi….I wish he would take A Dreadlock Holiday…Or move to New York where he could Wall Street Shuffle off…

They were very much part of the varied range of music Mum would play on the gramophone in our small ground floor flat between Huswell Mill and Pinsbury Fark in north London when I was a child in the ‘60s and early ‘70s. I loved to hear the eclectic stuff she played - from Bach to The Beatles, to Gilbert and Sullivan to Gilbert O’Sullivan…Hearing all this stuff motivated me to learn to play the guitar. Always grateful to her for stimulating and encouraging this. The guitar and music in general continuing to get me to try to get through the worst times in life. In fact…I FEELS MUSIC, I DO….
My parents loved music too. Dad loved country music, Dean Martin, and lots of 1950s stuff. Jim Reeves always makes me think of him. Mum liked big band jazz like Glenn Miller.

There was always music in the house growing up. Mum used to have the radio on all day and record the song the songs she liked. She had a box full of them and used to play them a lot, you never knew what was coming up next!

We always had a record player in the house and I bought a lot of records throughout childhood, we were always encouraged to have an interest in music. As I've got older my tastes have broadened. I've now got Spotify so can listen to anything and try something new. And if I find an artist I like it's exciting when you see they have 15 albums in their back catalogue.

Only Walter selling Christmas Rubber Bullets…He should be up before the Beak for crimes against shopping television presentation…Good Morning Judge…’Ave a Buy of my alibi….I wish he would take A Dreadlock Holiday…Or move to New York where he could Wall Street Shuffle off…
You mean those Santa flying toys, he was almost weeing himself

Latest posts

Back