Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Desk Diver for those that haven't seen it.

Capture.PNG

Why would anybody in their right mind buy watches from this outfit when the guest sells them significantly cheaper on his own commercial website? Surely many Vostok collectors will automatically be aware of this?

I'm totally baffled by it. :confused:
Okay can understand a first time VE buyer using IW but if they are collectors they will know about Kev, Watchbase & Just4watches.

I bought a Vostok Europe watch from Ideal World seven or eight years ago. So many watches they currently present as limited editions, or the last of the world stock, I saw showcased years ago on the former versions of the channel and regularly on-air ever since. I genuinely don’t get it?

I bought a Vostok Europe watch from Ideal World seven or eight years ago. So many watches they currently present as limited editions, or the last of the world stock, I saw showcased years ago on the former versions of the channel and regularly on-air ever since. I genuinely don’t get it?

Just a tactic to scare you into buying.

VE is a niche product aimed at a very niche market, despite Kev's claims they don't sell huge amounts. Only very odd specials sell out quickly, most of their watches will take years to sell out. Tissot make more watches in a day than VE make in a year. ;)

Latest posts

Back