Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They still have two original (well nearly two) members. Graham Gouldman, of course. Plus drummer Paul Burgess who played alongside Kevin Godley - mainly on their tours from 1973…For me…this is the best live version of Rubber Bullets…Paul Burgess plays on this BBC In Concert show from 1974.. One of my favourite ever bands..

They are on tour in the UK until early November, if you fancy seeing them.

When my husband goes to get his hair cut, the hairdresser always says to him, I know you're retired, but you aren't 65 yet, so I can't charge you pensioners rates. My husband is 70, but is too vain to tell her, even if it means saving money.
I was given a 20% seniors discount in a restaurant in Florida. I was 56 at the time. Didn’t correct them albeit a bit insulted as I was sure I didn’t look 65. Found out afterwards that this restaurant classed anyone over 55 as a senior. 🤣

Gen wants a Weather watch, of course cause it raining in London then the rest of the country must be having miserable weather.

Is it rain, cold, snowing? let us know she says.

Nah, it's clear blue skies, shades and almost t-shirt weather, has been for a couple of days.

Gen wants a Weather watch, of course cause it raining in London then the rest of the country must be having miserable weather.

Is it rain, cold, snowing? let us know she says.

Nah, it's clear blue skies, shades and almost t-shirt weather, has been for a couple of days.

Don’t they have their own weather forecast service?

IMG_4374.jpeg

Latest posts

Back