Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wet, overcast but warmer darn sowf. Still a bit chilly though. Iā€™ve got my heated throw on as this weather plays my arthritis up something rotten.

Heā€™s received many letters, and over the next few weeks he will Read them,
Wonder how many are from Muriel?

For some reason I see him opening loads of envelopes and a single letter falls out. Didnā€™t explain that well. Mean a single A, a single B etc.

Iā€™d send 4 single letters, A, W and 2 Tā€™s

Did a 'stop' on the 'new' hour of IW (6pm) to see, not 'shopping' but Peter doing a 'voice over' off camera introducing himself, then he stands in the 'doorway' and does a nigh on 10 min 'stand up' routine. Can't say it was funny, but what a waste of time. IF you want to buy, do you 'really' want a "comedian" doing a skit beforehand? I ask ya. A 10 min: at the very least, if not longer, opener on Gemporia and its gang, and now the same on IW too? I know what, how about just looking online (if you can) and buy from there. THEN you don't need to hear a LOT of wasted airtime. They (all) must be loaded if they can buy airtime and spend anything ranging from 10 mins to 50 mins before actually spending any time on actual sales. (Yes, it's a 'duo' post, and if you follow my antics in the Gemporia forum, you know I can be bugged by anything ;) And if you don't follow me 'over there', hello from here :) )

Tribute perfume and 1970sā€™ lumberjack coats and flares hourā€¦.Looks promisingā€¦
IMG_1460.jpeg

Just turned onto QVC to see if they had a Tree up canā€™t see one. But there is Fashion on, itā€™s like watching Harrods TV up to IW

Look a bit more like fashion that the tents IW seem to feature.

The models smile and the presenter who's name I can't spell looks like he's put thought into what he's wearing.

Did a 'stop' on the 'new' hour of IW (6pm) to see, not 'shopping' but Peter doing a 'voice over' off camera introducing himself, then he stands in the 'doorway' and does a nigh on 10 min 'stand up' routine. Can't say it was funny, but what a waste of time. IF you want to buy, do you 'really' want a "comedian" doing a skit beforehand? I ask ya. A 10 min: at the very least, if not longer, opener on Gemporia and its gang, and now the same on IW too? I know what, how about just looking online (if you can) and buy from there. THEN you don't need to hear a LOT of wasted airtime. They (all) must be loaded if they can buy airtime and spend anything ranging from 10 mins to 50 mins before actually spending any time on actual sales. (Yes, it's a 'duo' post, and if you follow my antics in the Gemporia forum, you know I can be bugged by anything ;) And if you don't follow me 'over there', hello from here :) )
Peter bugs us all

Latest posts

Back