Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must say the Grumpy Old Men flat caps range this morning did tempt me to make a first purchase….

IMG_4359.jpeg

I must say the Grumpy Old Men flat caps range this morning did tempt me to make a first purchase….

View attachment 30038
I'm so glad that IW are selling clothes for the stylish, elegant gentlemen. Us gels are lucky because we have the one size fits nobody tents from that stylist to the stars, Tansy. They're versatile items because they can also be used as a groundsheet for a girl guide jamboree🤣

I believe in gender equality so it's good that there is plenty of rubbish for the chaps (apart from watches where I believe you are spoiled for choice!). By the way, do they supply the Grumpy Old Men beards as well? Asking for a friend...

Do they ever mention the guy who used to buy practically every watch they featured? Or do we think he was a completely made up character? Or if he did exist, maybe the poor sod burnt through all his savings.
Nor sure if its the same person but Bid TV had Lee from Ventnor who allegedly bought pretty much everything they sold!

Latest posts

Back