Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another classy evening….

IMG_4328.jpeg

Last edited:
I've never heard of the brand!
You can buy Bench clothing at the original factory shop.

The labels are double printed with the "RRP" and the so-called "discount price" which is a devious sales tactic if ever there was one. A bit like what is done on IW in fact. There is no real discount.

They coupled Yiannis the Yawnfest with the new girl yesterday. She is a graduate of the shock and awe college as she is already fluent in the "Wow! Isn't that fantastic and I can't believe the price" stooge method of selling.

Henry London - another spurious watch brand for Jezza to drool over.
He reckoned you'd be thinking £500 but no, £49.99 - but he says it will be an heirloom item.
Good old 'Enry!

Dear me, surely there can't still be people out there who haven't heard this tired old script describing cheap tat as "exquisite jewellery"
Henry London may be an amalgam of two great old boxers - Henry Cooper and Brian London who fought each other for the British heavyweight title back when it meant something.

1728546756206.png

Henry London may be an amalgam of two great old boxers - Henry Cooper and Brian London who fought each other for the British heavyweight title back when it meant something.

View attachment 30000

Don't know how they came up with the name, the story on their web site seems like marketing guff, but they are just another brand from the Peers Hardy Group in Birmingham.

Don't know how they came up with the name, the story on their web site seems like marketing guff, but they are just another brand from the Peers Hardy Group in Birmingham.
I can say with authority that the watch was definitely named after the fight when Cooper clocked London. Authentic.

1728550918162.jpeg

Latest posts

Back