Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I take cod liver oil capsules as they do seem to ease my joints. Nit sure if they actually do or it’s just my mind thinks they do. I think I probably spend about £25 a year for them.
I've got rheumatoid arthritis and take high strength cod liver oil. They haven't been proven to work so the medical profession won't recommend them. However my RA consultant said that a lot of people swear by them and they won't do me any harm. He said it in a positive way and wasn't being dismissive. I felt it was as near as he could get without actually recommending them. An as you say not expensive.

My RA is totally under control but that is more likely to be the medication I take.

Torchy is almost as bad as Foghorn with bragging. He has his expensive watch stash (his words). Now he's got an expensive fragrance collection. Are they selling two because they are having difficulty selling them?
he also seems to know diddly squat about expensive fragrance, creed is a brand name with different scents , eg creed aventus. He seems to think creed is just creed and thats it, based on some of his previous pitches.

The guy would wax lyrical over old spice and brut 33! 'people ask me, what's that' :LOL:

he also seems to know diddly squat about expensive fragrance, creed is a brand name with different scents , eg creed aventus. He seems to think creed is just creed and thats it, based on some of his previous pitches.

The guy would wax lyrical over old spice and brut 33! 'people ask me, what's that' :LOL:
Why when he says you know me, I would never lie to you do I think the opposite?

Interesting chat - based on facts - about taking supplements.
Dirty Peter was flogging "detox foot patches" and claimed they got rid of "anti-oxidants"
Of course, having anti-oxidants in your body is accepted as generally being a good thing - showing he will say anything off the top of his head.

On the subject of anti-oxidants, it's not easy to get large doses through supplementation.
A scientist I know - a real one - appeared on a TV show where they tested people who took large dose supplements. The blood tests show a very short term boost, but then the body reacted to take them down to normal levels.
That's what the body does, tries to maintain an equilibrium. One of the reasons why, contrary to what Dirty Pedro will claim, his collagen drinks didn't go straight to his knee and prevent a replacement operation.

Caught a couple of minutes with Torchy and the new presenter. ooh Wow.
Notice she has the IW prerequisite shiny face (as Fish Lipped Gargoyle) and a large verbal orifice (as Lindsay open your mouth swallow your face). Apart from Wow! Ooh! haven’t really heard her voice. Sorry but I’m in a bitchy mood today and I’ve got even more cynical about the presenters on IW3.

Latest posts

Back