Prices Candle TSV 14/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prices Christmas TSV’s are so boring these days and have been for a long time now. I remember when they first came to Q and the offers were really nice and unusual.
One that I remember buying was a set of either three or four candles (or possibly five now I come to think of it) and each one came in a lovely organza bag with a really good quality candle snuffer also included. They made really lovely gifts and were really appreciated by the people that I gave them to. These days it’s usually just a set of ten candles with some matching tea lights. Okay, you’re probably getting slightly more for your money overall but if you are planning on gifting them it just looks like you’ve picked them up while you’re doing your weekly shop in Tesco.
Hopefully I’m wrong and this year will be something different but unfortunately I doubt it.

That organza bag one was excellent for gifts, imo.. But I think Price’s candles went seriously downhill so I don’t bother with them anymore.

Over the years, I’ve found that all the candles I have bought have been very hit and miss… some have fragrance, some don’t. Some burn nicely, some don’t. I would pay a lot of money for good brands and be disappointed. So now I just get Aldi candles. They are always beautifully presented, something Aldi really are really very good at. And most of the time I get a fragrance and they burn nicely. And if they don't it’s not a big deal as they were so cheap.

QVC seem to just do the same Prices candles each year. Very boring TSV selection each year from QVC.

I used to see Prices candles quite a bit, very different fragrances, and they were really nice.

As I said in another thread, I always make sure is not paraffin wax is not good for your health or your pets. I go organic, coconut low burn.
I bought a bottle of perfume from direct cosmetics and sadly no stock so with the refund decided to buy a new brand to me Sana Jardin. It should come on Saturday with the Discovery set of perfumes.

Latest posts

Back