Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s a pity there is nobody with a moral code working at this channel in authority to stop this monologue of filth this evening and take the embarrassment off-air. Clearly, the Bid-Up Three are not to be controlled or challenged. Virtually everything he has said outside of the products’ details has been cribbed off a dirty seaside postcard from 1975.

Last edited:
Here's a question: which ONE product/brand former incarnations of IW sold would you like to see TJC's version of IW sell?

RMD Drones? Lizzie Grant? Rug Doctor? Reebok Treadmills? Nutribullet?

For me, the refurb iPhones they used to sell. Quite often decent enough value.

A moot question really TJC's business model is just too different, but as a thought exercise for the class I thought I'd ask.

Here's a question: which ONE product/brand former incarnations of IW sold would you like to see TJC's version of IW sell?

A moot question really TJC's business model is just too different, but as a thought exercise for the class I thought I'd ask.
Rug Doctor is a good call. And the reconditioned iPhones were actually alright, I bought one once, no complaints at all (until the recipient dropped it after one week of having it and broke the glass. Needless to say I wasn't happy)

I'd add garden maintenance to the mix, e.g. Karcher.

Moira C and her scarface I mean scarflace or whatever it was called :LOL: What was the name of the old dear that used to come on? She invented some kind of anti-wrinkle cream in the 1940s. Was that Elizabeth Grant?

Moira C and her scarface I mean scarflace or whatever it was called :LOL: What was the name of the old dear that used to come on? She invented some kind of anti-wrinkle cream in the 1940s. Was that Elizabeth Grant?

The esteemed Elizabeth Grant (or Lizzie to her pals). My partner bought me a bottle of her slop from cupric outlet for xmas once. I never used it, but it has such a OTT ornate bottle it remains a smirk-inducing novelty in the bathroom cabinet.

Even by his gutter standards…being particularly foul-mouthed this evening. On the right recycling method for what is flowing from his lower orifice…Born just after the War…We got the price wrong…Lying well, also.

View attachment 29957
I just think he is a sad, pathetic old man.

Latest posts

Back