Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s a pity there is nobody with a moral code working at this channel in authority to stop this monologue of filth this evening and take the embarrassment off-air. Clearly, the Bid-Up Three are not to be controlled or challenged. Virtually everything he has said outside of the products’ details has been cribbed off a dirty seaside postcard from 1975.

Last edited:
Here's a question: which ONE product/brand former incarnations of IW sold would you like to see TJC's version of IW sell?

RMD Drones? Lizzie Grant? Rug Doctor? Reebok Treadmills? Nutribullet?

For me, the refurb iPhones they used to sell. Quite often decent enough value.

A moot question really TJC's business model is just too different, but as a thought exercise for the class I thought I'd ask.

Gammon BS, one of the best fragrance houses in the world. The set of 4 sells for £300. He seems very aggressive tonight, must be the collagen overdose. 😜
It'll be either: not had enough sleep in his budget hotel, or ran out of Marlboro on the way there.

Here's a question: which ONE product/brand former incarnations of IW sold would you like to see TJC's version of IW sell?

RMD Drones? Lizzie Grant? Rug Doctor? Reebok Treadmills? Nutribullet?

For me, the refurb iPhones they used to sell. Quite often decent enough value.

A moot question really TJC's business model is just too different, but as a thought exercise for the class I thought I'd ask.
Rug Doctor is a good call. And the reconditioned iPhones were actually alright, I bought one once, no complaints at all (until the recipient dropped it after one week of having it and broke the glass. Needless to say I wasn't happy)

I'd add garden maintenance to the mix, e.g. Karcher.

Latest posts

Back