Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A 50th birthday, a decade marker, very important.

I hope to mark such an occasion you bought them a birthday gift from IW ... you're spoilt for choice.

I'd imagine you probably bought them that hoop exercise thingy with the weight that you swing around. A very nice, high quality gift.
Yes good idea. He does jog everyday but I'm sure he'll appreciate a quality fitness item.

I thought of some anti wrinkle serum to hide a few lines appearing here and there.

And maybe the walking cane for when he gets older?

Nothing to offend him there.

Although I couldn't get hold of Mike of the Mason's book I have found a list of the chapters:

● How to make a grand entrance into any public house
● Watch envy: it's all in the wrist action
● How to fake it: honesty, integrity, sincerity, limping
● How to attract and keep your goddess
● How to smell great on a budget
● How to be bald and beautiful like me
● Cockney charm: when to apply and when to leave it ooout son
● How to dance and sing like a pro
● How to create and keep you own gang
● How to be more like me!

As I think you'll agree there's so much desirable information here for anyone wanting to be more popular or to get ahead of the crowd or how to seem more important than you really are. Can we get a reprint done and then buy before it flies out?
The reason you couldn't get a copy is because I bought the last 100 copies. I nearly didn't get those but I was quicker than galesgal57 (who was also desperate for them) but I got there first.

I'm now sorted for Christmas presents. I'm going to be so popular on Christmas morning when my family, friends and colleagues open their gift😁.

I'm hoping Mike of the Masons will autograph one for me, that will be worth a fortune in years to come!

Latest posts

Back